~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
6+ Turkey Eggs
The eggs are pure but you will get a combo of Midget Whites, Blue Slates and Royal Palms.
I will post pics tomorrow after I take them of the Slates and Palms.
$10. to start $12.50 priority shipping
29766_peacocks_014.jpg

you can see the Blue Slate behind the Midget White a little.

3 GLW's and 3 Spitzhaubens.
The GLW are just hatchery stock but very pretty and the Spitz are my breeder stock.

$3.00 to start and $7.00 shipping.

29766_quailbirds_008.jpg

Noisy Teenagers.
lau.gif

The silkies are black, white, partridge. I do not have them separated by color except that they are in two pens with light colors together and darks together. Needed them divided and that is the way I did the division. Not real likely to get a white in that the one silkie white has just hatched her first babies yesterday. There is one white necked neck but haven't gotten one yet after hatching about 70 silkies this year.

Quote:
LAMIKE advised me that I did not win the auction.Obviously we had started bidding on it a day late...lol. I just saw the bid before mine (dated same day) and bid,but we were both wrong.

My incubator is over flowing so I need to get rid of some eggs. I am offering a barnyard mix of BB Orps, Silkies, Bourbon Red Turkeys, amd Mixed ducks. Starting bid is $15.00 and that is with shipping. I usually get 1 Turkey egg a day, 2 BB Orp. a couple silkies, and a duck or two a day. I will collect Fri, Sat, and Sun and ship Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom