~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
3:53p - 4+ blue/black/splash Silkie eggs (kasey08) Reserve $12 shipping included

You will get 5 eggs for $12
wink.png

Quote:
Correction, that's the noise the females make
wink.png

Sorry,I forgot the *female* part...lol.

I thought it sounds like" buck wheat" for the girls:)

Quote:
I've had people say how noisy peacocks are (mine don't seem so bad). I'll put a group of 5-10 guineas up against any peacock or barking dog!

Quote:

A guy that I ran into at an auction said tha the female is hollering " come back, come back... " so I would say that it's however you want to translate it!!! Why does everyone think they are so noisy at swap meets and auctions, THEY ARE, but take some home and they will grow on you, I promise!!!! They are noisy because they are in a strange place and are watchdogs, so they are doing there job. I've had guineas now for about 5 years and hardly notice the noise, probably because I also have 3 white chinese geese and I think they are 100 times noisier than the guineas!! jmo

Quote:

lau.gif
lau.gif
...O my gosh...that is so funny!!!!

Not only do they look like they are wearing clown masks but they also yell "Buck wheat" and "come back" I literally just laughed till I cried guys! HAHA!

Last edited:
I would like to offer two offers.

1. 6+ LF Lavender and Lavender Split Ameraucana hatching eggs. start at $10 shipping $10

I have been hatching like crazy. I have a tub full of Lavenders and more eggs in the incubator. I am now able to sell some of their eggs. My roosters are from John Blehm. My hens are from Anne Foley. I have split hens that are a mix of these bloodlines. Several of my hens have been shown and done well. All the chicks you get will be Lavenders or Lavender Splits. I have hatched a few single combs. Lavenders are still in the working stages.
My eggs are light blue to bright blue. None are green.

I already have 6 eggs from the last two days. I will add what I get tomorrow and Saturday morning to the order.

2. 12+ BBS Cayugas start at $5 Shipping $15

You will only hatch out black and blue ducklings from their eggs.

Pictures of all of my birds can be seen on my facebook page and my website.

Last edited:
I will offer 12 + assorted colors of Old English Game Bantams from show stock Start at $18. includes shipping

I will offer 12 + Assorted Wyndottes blrw cross? Silver Laced on columbian and blue splash, blue/black, Start at $20 includes shipping

I will offer 18 Naked Neck Turkens Start at $20 includes shipping.

I will offer 18 Mille Fluer Project Cochin Bantams Start at $25. includes shipping

I will offer 18 Assorted Cochin Bantams Lavenders, Mille, Blue/Black, Blue splash on white and splash and red/blk frizzle. Start $18. includes shipping

I will offer 4 Blue slate turkey eggs.. Start at $20 includes shipping.

I will offer 6 mixed turkey eggs, could be pure but all together, red palm, burbon red, penciled palm Start at $25 includes shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom