~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL AUCTIONS ARE SET ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SELLERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT AUCTION WINNERS WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

WINNERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT SELLERS WITH YOUR MAILING INFORMATION.

Current Offers

Time shown is ending time.

Wednesday 5/18

3:44p - Highline Offer #1 10+ Silkie eggs. Starting at $20.00 shipping included. I have a bearded splash roo over bearded splash and bearded black hens.
Offer #2 12+ Barred Rock eggs. Starting at $18.00 shipping included

6:54p - Neferset offer - 8+ Mixed Duck Eggs Starting bid is $4 and shipping is $12

Thursday 5/19

1:34a - Shelleyd2008 offer- 6+ BCM eggs. Starting bid of $6 plus $9 shipping.

1:34a - Shelleyd2008 offer - 10 male CBBQ that are free-to-good homes. You pick up or shipping is available.Shipping is about $35 on up to 6 birds.
- 5 pair of young CBBQ. These are about 6 weeks old. Starting bid on the pairs of $15 plus shipping. Guesstimate is $35 for up to 3 "pairs" it will be equal numbers male and female Pick-up is available if you are in range. ETA: If someone wanted all the free males or all 5 pairs (or all the CBBQ total) I could send them together, I'd just need a bigger box. Shipping would depend on your zone and the weight of the package

1:35a - Shellyd2008 offer - 8+ duck eggs from my 'mixed' flock. Starting bid of $4 plus shipping. Shipping depends on your zip, duck eggs are pretty heavy! Depending on your location shipping would be $6-$11.

BST

7:29p - Nosey Chickens I have a 24hr auction up for 6+ bantam polish

BIN

Winners

1shelby1 $18.50 + $15 shipping - 10:36a 6 Marans from Raven1

Shellyga $40 Shipping included - Soggy Bottom Farm 10:13p #1- 50+ mille fluer cochin bantam project eggs Starting bid would be $40.. that includes shipping

Nadine $16.50 Shipping included - Soggy Bottom Farm 10:13p #3 12 + White cochin Bantam eggs

Shellyga $5 + $15 shipping 6:56p ChickenPox offers 2 dozen mix of bantam cochin/silkie/frizzle/sizzle! Starting bid $5 and $15 for shipping.

Kasey08 $3 + $7 shipping 10:15p - ShelleyD2008 offer- 12+ coturnix eggs from my mixed-color flock

Soggy Bottom Farm $4 + $7 Shipping 10:33p - Shelleyd2008 offer -12+ CBBQ (button quail) eggs

danielnv $15 including shipping 9:48a - Raven1 offer #1 6-Golden Cuckoo Marans Starting at $15.00 includes shipping

Ended:

Tues.
10:59p - itsiebitsiefarm offer - 12 LF Salmon Faverolle eggs starts at $8.00, and $13.00 shipping, with del conf #

12:38p - ReesePoultry offers 10+ Guinea Eggs from my mixed pen of: Lavender, White, Royal Purple, Buff, & Pewter. (these are fertile) I will also add 10+ Bearded Partridge Silkie Eggs to this offer.

10:13p - Soggy Bottom Farm #4- 20+ naked neck turken eggs large fowl Starting bid would be $20. includes shipping.
#2- 20 + Black Cochin Bantam eggs Starting bid would be $18 includes shipping (SOLD)

10:31p - Shelleyd2008 offer - bantam assortment. Starting bid of $8 with $9 shipping.

Wed.
9:48a - Raven1 offer #2 6-BBS Marans Starting at $15.00 includes shipping

1:14p - emvickrey offer 12 sizzle eggs Starting at $10 for a dozen eggs + $10 for shipping

Last edited:
I have been searching for pics, and have none of these birds.......But will make an offer here:

Offer: Will Ship Saturday
These are today's, Thursday's and Friday's eggs.

30+ black sex link hatching eggs. I expect at least 34 possibly 36 to be laid total (I have 15 from today). You will get all that is laid.

We have a NH Red rooster over barred rock hens & over F1 BSL hens. Our fertility and hatch rate has been great. We have enough of these chicks now, my incubator is full and with 6 dozen in the fridge to eat, we have no room for these!

BSLs are nice to hatch because you can tell the roosters from the pullets at hatch because of the white dot on the rooster's heads.
Our BR Hens were separated from our BSL hens until last month. I have not hatched any of the eggs from the NHR roo & BSL hens though.
The BSL hens are pretty ladies! Some are solid black with a beautiful sheen, some are black with gold in breast and hackles, some have red instead of gold.

Starting price: $10 + $15 shipping

Is anyone else stll waiting for eggs from Evermore Ranch? I know she lives where the tornados had went through down south...she contacted me back on the 9th saying they had gotten the ok from the post office to send. I haven't receieved them as of today yet. Did mine get lost or is anyone else still waiting also? I tried to pm her but it looks like she hasn't been on for about a week.

Quote:
Still waiting too - not worried yet though....figure with all going on down that way, probably busy or behind.

well I will be gone on a trip and need them to get in the bator. My turner is broke so I have to hand turn and they won't maake it otherwise. I just figured since she emailed and said she had the go ahead that they would have been sent

I have some offers--all are SQ (proven show stock), none are hatchery birds:

6+ Light Sussex eggs $25
6+ Black Crevecoeur $20
6+ Spangled Russian Orloff $30
6+ BANTAM Spangled Russian Orloff $30
6+ Black Sumatra $25
6+ Silver, Lavender, Blue, Chocolate or Blue Fawn (aka Lilac) Muscovy eggs (whatever is laying) $25
6+ Golden Laced Cochin (LF) $30

For photos of my chickens & ducks, please see my website.

Shipping will be $14.00

Thanks!

I have a lot of 24 + Assorted Wyndottes.. Start at $20 includes shipping.

They will be from my pen of silver laced over columbian hens and blrw roo over blue, black and blue splash
hens.. I also have 2 blue and 2 black ameracuana hens in this pen.. so some will be green eggs.

12 Exactly Mix Color Guinea Eggs (Buff, Pewter, White, Lavender, & Royal Purple)Starting Bid includes shipping: $25.00

Offer a grab bag, so far I have
6 Mille cochin bantam
4 Blue Molted cochin bantam
2 Splash Cochin Bantam
1 Lemon Blue cochin bantam
3 EE bantam
Will be more by the end of auction.
Start $15.00 Shipping $13.00
ADD
1 more splash Total 3 splash
1 Blue mottled Total 5 blue mottled
1 lemon blue Total 2 Lemon blue