~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday Morning Update:

ALL AUCTIONS ARE SET ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SELLERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT AUCTION WINNERS WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

WINNERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT SELLERS WITH YOUR MAILING INFORMATION.

Current Offers

Time shown is ending time.

Sellers: If you see a mistake in a listing below, please let me know!

Friday

10:57a - loprettaerin offer:- 18 rouen duck eggs and 8 blue and black marans eggs if anyone wants them. All for just shipping of $20

11:53a - funkyfeathers offer: Details available with photos in post #5986
Offer #1 - 6+ EEs (mixed color Ameraucanas) starting at $15 includes shipping
Offer #2 - 6+ Large Fowl Assortment starting at $15- shipping included

2:00p - Hot2Pot offers: . Shipping for all offers $13. unless you win more than one auction, will combine to save you money.
Offer #1 - Rhode Island Red hatching eggs, one dozen. Start at $5 + $13 shipping
Offer #2 - Buckeye hatching eggs $7. One dozen, start at $7. + $13 shipping [current hi bid: corancher @ $7}
Offer #3 - Barred Rock hatching eggs. One dozen, start at $5 + $13 shipping
Offer #4 - silkie hatching eggs. Just recently separated into a couple groups, so either rooster may be daddy. I have a white rooster, a red rooster, and a young partridge rooster. Hens are white, blue, buff. They are nice birds but not show quality. 6 Eggs, start at $5. + $13 shipping {current hi bid: countrygirl911 @ $5}
Offer #5 - Lavender Orpington eggs, and Coronation Sussex over Light Sussex hens. I only have one pair of lavenders, and two Sussex hens with the coronation roo( penned separately ) so you get the first 6 eggs laid, hens choice. I have been hatching the lavenders and fertility is good. I have not hatched any of the Sussex eggs yet, so they are test eggs. Start at $6. + $13 shipping {current hi bid: corancher @ $6}
Offer #6 - 6 Black Australorps. Start at $4. + $13 shipping

5:51p - WA4-Hpoultrymom offers: Will combine any auctions and save you on s/h by reducing s/h to only $6 for each additional auction won.
Offer #1: 6+ Lavender Project Orpington eggs (pure lav, no splits). Starting bid = $10 + s/h of $12. For pics, please see my Lav Orp page
Offer #2: 6+ Blue & Black English type Orpington eggs. Starting bid = $10 + s/h of $12. I have a black roo over 2 black hens & 1 blue hen, so you will mostly hatch black chicks w/ a slim chance for a blue chick. For pics, please see my Blue & Black Orp page
Offer #3: 6+ BLRW eggs. $10 + s/h of $12. I have a splash roo over 4 splash hens, 1 blue hen and a young black cockerel in the pen. Have not seen the black cockerel doing the deed yet so will mostly hatch out splash chicks, slim chance for a blue. For pics, please see my BLRW page

10:55p - shelleyd2008 offer: 60+ Button quail eggs for only $25 shipped!! Pictures available on post # 5991

Saturday

12:35p - FunkyFeathers Offers: Details available on post #6005
Offer #1 - 6+ EEs (mixed color Ameraucanas) starting at $15 includes shipping
Offer #2 - 6+ Large Fowl Assortment starting at $15- shipping included
Offer # 3 is 12+ mixed Assortment(whatever lays) starting at $25- shipping included

BIN
Please contact seller for current availability

greenfamilyfarms offer: Set of 5 Goat's Milk Soaps for $17.50, shipping included. Your choice of fragrances! See website for more information!

BST

RevolutionMamaRanch: 12+ tiny and beautiful Frizzle, Silkie or Smooth Serama Fertile Chicken eggs.

Winners

SilkieGirl $5 + $12 shipping 10:07a - nek38583 offer: CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY Grab Bag Special - 18 eggs.
swheat $21 shipping included MissD'uccle offer: 24++ ringneck eggs

Last edited:
Quote:
i would like to put a bid in on them for $5

hi wanted to know is there anyway you could do also 6 RIR and 6 BR instead of a whole dozen of each

No problem at all, glad to custom mix anything you want. Just bid on one dozen of either and specify what you would like. The hens are laying great despite the heat .:)

Resubmitting 3 offers
big_smile.png
Photos on page 599 of this thread

Offer #1 6+ EEs (mixed color Ameraucanas) starting at $15 includes shipping

Offer # 2 6+ Large Fowl Assortment starting at $15- shipping included
Assortment will be from the following : EEs (mixed color Ameraucanas see above photos)
Light Brahmas
Naked Necks (aka Turkens) been hatching reds, blacks, & multi colors with most having a bib or bow-tie though an occational pure naked neck is thrown

Offer # 3 is 12+ mixed Assortment(whatever lays) starting at $25- shipping included

Can include Breeds listed above plus : Turken Hen covered by Light Brahma rooster
BCM hens covered by Light Brahma Roosters
Fun Frizzles & Sizzles (bantam) I do have a couple of Showgirl roos in with my frizzles & frizzle sizzles, but do not know if they are allowed to breed. Also a couple of Silkie hens in that pen that I believe are hens, but do not know if they are one of the layers.

Small print:

I am NPIP certified.

I guarantee fresh eggs of the breed(s) auctioned.
Eggs have been tested (hatched regularly) here with a great hatch rate. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods. Also, some breeds (POLISH) have lower fertility than others.
I will include extra eggs to help compensate for this whenever possible. (Please keep in mind some breeds are low layers(POLISH again LOL) .)

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit.
I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible, so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend. I regularly ship on Mondays & Wednesdays, but can do others days if you prefer. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

Offer number six, 6 Black Australorps. These are nice big hens, and their eggs have been hatching into wonderful fat fluffy chicks:jumpy. Start at $4. Plus shipping as previous offers. Will combine shipping to save you money if you win more than one:)

I have a BST auction for 12+ silkie and sizzle eggs. 2 pens of silkies and 2 of sizzles

Blue silkie pen and Partridge silkie pen
Sizzles are blue, black and grey hens with a previous calico roo and the current roo is a grey. The calico was removed this past saturday and the Grey replaced him so these eggs can be by either one. Or both, I'm not sure how that works exactly. The hens where not without a roo at anytime.

Pictures of them are on this link
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=541029

Bid starts at $5 with shipping set at $15. There is no picking which eggs. The bid is for what's laid this weekend. I started collecting yesterday. That auction ends on Sunday for shipping on Monday.

Quote:
HI I WAS WONDERING I HAVE BID ON THE SILKIE EGGS IS THERE A WAY THAT IF I PAY MORE I CAN GET A FEW MORE SILKIES. I WOULD LIKE 2 ORDERS IF POSSIABLE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom