~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday Morning Update:

ALL AUCTIONS ARE SET ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SELLERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT AUCTION WINNERS WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

WINNERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT SELLERS WITH YOUR MAILING INFORMATION.

Current Offers

Time shown is ending time.

Sellers: If you see a mistake in a listing below, please let me know!

Monday

shelleyd2008 -

Offer #1: 12+ coturnix quail eggs (shipping on Tuesday ). Starting bid of $10 includes shipping!
Offer #2: 24+ button quail eggs . Starting bid of $14 includes shipping!
Offer #3: 6+ Black Copper Marans ( shipping on Tuesday): Starting bid of $15 includes shipping!
Offer #4: 6+ American Serama: Starting bid of $15 includes shipping!
Offer #5: 6+ Cochin and Silkie combo: Starting bid of $12 includes shipping
Offer #6: 6+ BSL eggs: Starting bid of $10 includes shipping!

Tuesday

1:05a - Hot2Pot - Shipping $13. Per auction unless you buy more than one.
Offer #1 - 6 Buff Orpington LF hatching eggs. Start at $4. + $13 shipping
Offer #2 - 12 Black Australorp LF hatching eggs . Start at $7. + $13 shipping
Offer #3 - 12 Barred Rock LF hatching eggs. Start at $5. + $13 shipping {current hi bid: 202roosterlane: $5}

BIN
Please contact seller for current availability

greenfamilyfarms offer: Set of 5 Goat's Milk Soaps for $17.50, shipping included. Your choice of fragrances! See website for more information!

BST

Winners

corancher $19 = $6 bid + $13 shipping on Hot2Pot Offer #5 - 6 Lavender Orpington eggs, and Coronation Sussex over Light Sussex hens.
corancher $20 = $7 bid + $13 shipping on Hot2Pot Offer #2 - 12 Buckeye hatching eggs

Last edited:
Offer #1: 12+ Lavender Project Orpington eggs (pure lav, no splits). Starting bid = $20 + s/h of $15.
For pics, please see my Lav Orp page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/vie … orpingtons

Offer #2: 12+ Blue & Black English type Orpington eggs. Starting bid = $20 + s/h of $15. I have a black roo over 2 black hens & 1 blue hen, so you will mostly hatch black chicks w/ a slim chance for a blue chick. For pics, please see my Blue & Black Orp page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=22465-bbs-orps

Offer
#3: 12+ BLRW eggs. Starting bid of $20 + s/h of $15. I have a splash roo over 4 splash hens, 1 blue hen and a young black cockerel in the pen. Have not seen the black cockerel doing the deed yet so will mostly hatch out splash chicks, slim chance for a blue. For pics, please see my BLRW page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=22465-blrw

Will
combine any auctions and save you on s/h by reducing s/h to only $5 for each additional auction won.

I package eggs the way I like to receive them but cannot guarantee hatching due to USPS handling of the eggs. We've had 95% fertility/hatching here with these eggs.

Paypal only please. Thank you!

Tamara

I had a buyer back out, so these eggs are fresh and ready to ship in the morning with any extras the hens might lay today. 6 Silkie eggs, I have a white roo, a partridge roo, and a red roo. I have recently penned them separate but the others could still be the sires at this point . The hens are white, blue, and buff. Buy it Now for $5. Plus $13. Shipping. I can also sell you some other breeds of fertile eggs to ship at the same time, see my byc page for a list of breeds. Thanks, Hot2Pot

Just wondering if I was the higher bidder....Did I win it? You did not have me listed as a winner? I am new to this so I was not sure if I did something wrong. Thankyou

Quote:

I have available an assortment of 24 bantam cochin eggs.
It will be a mix of all my colors. They are all in there own pen.

Black
blackcochbanty.jpg

White
whitecochbanty.jpg

Mille
millecochs1.jpg

mottled
mottledhens1.jpg

Lavender
lavendercoch.jpg

The roo in picture of lavender pen is no longer in there. There is now a pure lavender roo over
pure lavender hens.. You might get black, blue and lavenders.

Starting bid will be $25. includes shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom