~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
That is news to me, never heard of ducks laying year round mine sure don't. Anconas and GWHs they have two distinct seasons per year. Interesting.

Quote:
That is news to me, never heard of ducks laying year round mine sure don't. Anconas and GWHs they have two distinct seasons per year. Interesting.

I have mostly Pekins and Rouens. If anything they might stop laying for a month in the really cold part of winter, but they lay all year.

Quote:
I bid $16.50

Ok, I am heading out for a couple of hours, SO....whoever is high bidder at 12pm PST can pay pal total payment to [email protected] and PM me, when I get home I will go to the PO and then PM the winner with the delivery confirmation number. Thanks!!!
big_smile.png

I heard they lay all year but hatchability goes way down in winter. Not being a duck owner, this is not my personal experience , just what some one told me.

It depends on breed as to which of my ducks is laying through the summer or the winter. That is why I have so many different ones, so I can collect eggs all year around. And I know the Golden Cascades are supposed to be really great layers through most of the year but mine are not old enough to lay yet so I will see if that is true.

Welllll OK then. I thought this thread died due to the heat
barnie.gif
So not been watching or keeping a main update.......... geeze. I will aim to get one done in the morning. If anything else is posted today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom