Status
Not open for further replies.
I will open a bid on these for $10.
big_smile.png

8+ EE Bantam hatching eggs $10.00 to start
Shipping is 12.00
Paypal to [email protected]

I will do $16 on these.

I have 8+ LF wheaton/blue wheaton/splash Ameraucana available price starts at $15.00 + $13.00 shipping. I will send everything I collect today and tomorrow. I have 7 from today. I will ship Fri. PayPay to [email protected] at close of auction. This auction ends at 7:45pm MST Thurs 1-26
my Roo and some of the girls, The girls like to pull on his beard so he looks a little rough

These are the actual eggs I have so far.

18.50 :)

I have 8+ LF wheaton/blue wheaton/splash Ameraucana available price starts at $15.00 + $13.00 shipping. I will send everything I collect today and tomorrow. I have 7 from today. I will ship Fri. PayPay to [email protected] at close of auction. This auction ends at 7:45pm MST Thurs 1-26
my Roo and some of the girls, The girls like to pull on his beard so he looks a little rough

These are the actual eggs I have so far.

nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I've been trying to find the thread for 40 minutes just to make sure!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! Today I hate the new platflorm!
hit.gif

This Auction is for 8+ Eggs from my Wheaten / Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas
Auction starting price is $20.00 + $15.00 shipping
Auction Ends at 1pm EST Sunday January 29th
If the eggs are bought and paid for immediately after the auction I will ship them on Monday January 30th

Buying hatching eggs is a gamble. Please only bid if you can afford to take the risk and possibility that none will hatch.
I pack as safe and secure as possible but I cannot guarantee that they will survive any shipping mishaps or be responsible for shipping / handling or incubation conditions so I cannot guarantee that ANY will hatch, although I always send extras to help give you a better chance of hatching some chicks.
I guarantee you will receive 8 unbroken eggs. I include extras, but if you have less then unbroken eggs please let me know. Do not leave eggs sitting in a mailbox that could overheat or freeze.
Because eggs are time sensitive, please pay immediately after the auction ends. I do accept PayPal at [email protected]
If you pay with an E Check they usually take 3-4 business days to clear. If you want to pay with a postal money order, please let me know and I will send you my address.
I only ship eggs to lower 48 states, no international shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom