~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone interested in some BIN eggs. All eggs collected from over the weekend and I have 350 eggs in the bator so no room for them. Room will open up in about a week. So this is what I have.

White Americanas
Easter Egger Frizzles
I think I have two eggs that are Naked Neck Frizzles (Same pen. Barred Frizzled rooster over ameracana hens and two Naked Neck hens)

I have a few Black copper Maran as well. I will put two of each in each order. The roo has been in the BCM pen for about 2 weeks now. I have some in the bator now and they have been in for about 4 days so I have not been able to candle. My BCM are from Wade Jean and Bev Davis. They run about a 6-7 on the scale. I have sold them on here last year with lots of happy results on the color of the eggs. I am just getting back up and running after a long move.

I can fill 2 order right now. After filling these two orders I will see what I have left and go from there. You will get a mixture of eggs listed.

Shipping on 12 eggs is 15.00 and BIN on the eggs would be 12.00.

They are yours! I'll PM you.
smile.png

I hope I am not too late. $20 on Lark Rise OE's.

Nancy

I will bid $40 on the GL polish.
I have a few sets of eggs ready to ship tomorrow if anyone is interested. I only have photos of my Wheatens at this time, sorry about the pic quality.
AUCTION ends tomorrow at 10:00 AM EST.
OFFER # 1
Exactly 20 Golden Laced Polish eggs. These are bearded and Large fowl.
Starting bid $25 and $15 shipping.
OFFER #2
Exactly 17 Wheaten Amerucana eggs. My hens and my alpha rooster came from cpartist and my other rooster came from Peachick. Egg color is great on these. Starting bid at $25 and $15 for shipping.
6b30a8aa.jpg

The top egg is from my wheatens.
f354a185.jpg

OFFER #3
Exactly 10 Exchequer Leghorn eggs. Oldest eggs on these are 5 days, because I was saving these to hatch myself, but I have a brooder full from my hatch this weekend. These are excellent layers and eat only a fraction of what my other LF birds eat. Starting bid at $15 shipping is $12.
OFFER #4
Exactly 9 Bantam Salmon Faverolles. I got my birds from Dinahmoe.
Starting bid $15 shipping is $12
OFFER #5
6 + what is laid before I ship tomorrow Bantam Buff Laced Polish. I have a frizzle rooster over smooth hens.
Starting bid $12 shipping is $12.
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Offer #1 12 Buckeye eggs (hatchery stock) starting at $12 plus $12 for shipping.

Offer #2 12 Buff Brahma Eggs (hatchery stock) starting at $12 plus $12 for shipping.

Offer #3 12 Silkie eggs (breeder stock) Colors are white roo over black and white hens (including 1 black showgirl); partridge (separated); blue, cuckoo and splash roos over blue and splash hens. Starting at $18 plus $12 for shipping.

I have two BIN offers that I would like to ship tomorrow...

#1 12+ French Black Copper Marans - nice dark eggs - $20.00

#2 12+ Golden Sebright Eggs - $18

Shipping cost is $13 per dozen.. if someone wants both offers..I can do combined shipping for $15. Eggs will be turned twice daily until shipping and were collected on Sunday. I seriously don't have any more room in the incubator but hate for these to go to waste.

Shelly

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in the Exchequer leghorn and bantam buff laced polish I can combine shipping. $39 for both sets and shipping. I really don't want them to go to waste, and I don't need to hatch them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom