~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
These eggs will ship on Saturday April 7th. Paypal only. Please pay immediately after the end of the auction to [email protected].

12 BBS Orpington hatching eggs from the English Percentage pen - $25.00 Start bid increments of $1.00.

The main rooster is from Joy Atkins stock and is a really large boy, there are additional hens straight from Joy's stock and then additional pullets from hatching last year, and the remaining hens are some of my largest American stock hens from a number of top quality breeders and my breeding them for several years. I have just added a young black rooster from last years hatch but I do not believe he is breeding yet. I don't know what the actual percentage of English blood but at least 50% on the birds from Joy.

6+ Lavender Orpington hatching eggs - $8.00 Start bid increments of $1.00
My stock was originally from Hinkjc, with additional stock from crossing my Black Orpingtons to the original stock, and additional birds from Fancychick. These are pure Lavender and will hatch just lavender chicks.

LM
LM

Shipping $15.00. Will combine shipping if you win both for total of $18.00.

A little over an hour left on these. Shellyga has high bid on Lavenders at $8.00. No bids on the BBS Orpingtons.

I have 12+ Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs to send out on Monday. Start at $10 plus actual shipping (they are tiny eggs, and I can usually send them for $6-8 packed well in bubble wrap). I have never sent any that got broken, and people have been having great hatches from them. My birds are not hatchery stock-I got them from Rob and Kathleen Schultz in Indianapolis. I do not show my birds, but they have shown and done well with theirs, especially their rooster. My hens were laying at 5 1/2 months, and have been excellent layers! They are very calm, sweet birds. They are easily my favorite breed! All have nice foot feathering, and none have any solid white feathers.
My rooster got too close to the heat lamp this winter and burned the top of his tail, it is normally a pretty tail!

I have an 18+ batch of sizzle and D'uccle eggs to send Monday D'uccles are MF, Black and Blue Mottled, and the Sizzles are Blue black Splash and Barred. Shipping is $12 . The only reason I am selling together is I mixed up a few sizzle and D'uccle eggs and couldn't figure which was which. This should be a 2 dozen batch at the least when sent. paypal is [email protected] Start the bidding at $10 please More pic's can be seen at www.bantamchickens.webs.com will update with pic's in just a few

~updated to say tried to upload pics since I am on a computer with no pic's on it I tried from my phone with no luck so pic's of my D'uccle can be seen here http://bantamchickens.webs.com/duccles.htm
and Pic's of the sizzles here http://bantamchickens.webs.com/sizzles.htm

Last edited:
I have 12+ Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs to send out on Monday. Start at $10 plus actual shipping (they are tiny eggs, and I can usually send them for $6-8 packed well in bubble wrap). I have never sent any that got broken, and people have been having great hatches from them. My birds are not hatchery stock-I got them from Rob and Kathleen Schultz in Indianapolis. I do not show my birds, but they have shown and done well with theirs, especially their rooster. My hens were laying at 5 1/2 months, and have been excellent layers! They are very calm, sweet birds. They are easily my favorite breed! All have nice foot feathering, and none have any solid white feathers.
My rooster got too close to the heat lamp this winter and burned the top of his tail, it is normally a pretty tail!

I bid $10.

I have an 18+ batch of sizzle and D'uccle eggs to send Monday D'uccles are MF, Black and Blue Mottled, and the Sizzles are Blue black Splash and Barred. Shipping is $12 . The only reason I am selling together is I mixed up a few sizzle and D'uccle eggs and couldn't figure which was which. This should be a 2 dozen batch at the least when sent. paypal is [email protected] Start the bidding at $10 please More pic's can be seen at www.bantamchickens.webs.com will update with pic's in just a few

~updated to say tried to upload pics since I am on a computer with no pic's on it I tried from my phone with no luck so pic's of my D'uccle can be seen here http://bantamchickens.webs.com/duccles.htm
and Pic's of the sizzles here http://bantamchickens.webs.com/sizzles.htm

I'll Bid $10 on these.

I've got Guinea eggs. The oldest are 3 days old. I have Pearl and Pearl Pied. I also have a Lavender (I think).

Offer 1. I'll do 12+ of the freshest eggs starting at $20 shipped (these will be collected Sat and Sunday

Offer 2. I have 20 Guinea
Eggs collected Wed - Fri. I'll start these at $20 shipped.

Offer 3. 12+ Cuckoo Marans eggs. These are not hatchery stock. Eggs range from 4-7. These have been separated for 17 days. Before that there was a RIR out with them. All have feathered shanks. Starting at $20 shipped.

Payment through Pay Pal only, please.

I bid $20 on Offer #1, the freshest guinea eggs. Just to clarify, you mean that shipping is included, correct?

I've got Guinea eggs. The oldest are 3 days old. I have Pearl and Pearl Pied. I also have a Lavender (I think).
Offer 1. I'll do 12+ of the freshest eggs starting at $20 shipped (these will be collected Sat and Sunday
Offer 2. I have 20 Guinea
Eggs collected Wed - Fri. I'll start these at $20 shipped.
Offer 3. 12+ Cuckoo Marans eggs. These are not hatchery stock. Eggs range from 4-7. These have been separated for 17 days. Before that there was a RIR out with them. All have feathered shanks. Starting at $20 shipped.
Payment through Pay Pal only, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom