~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy it Now
2 Doz Standard Spangled Game hatching eggs
You will get 1 doz Spangled and 1 doz Black Spangled
I don't use these birds for fighting. I just think they are very pretty birds, lays good, and good mothers.
Asking $30 shipped

I have 6+ Bearded White Silkie hatching eggs for auction.There is a Showgirl in this pen also. Bidding starts at $12.00 plus $12.50 Shipping. These are SQ birds and I am NPIP certified. Have hatched way too many this year and am not going to hatch anymore silkies this season. Have had great fertility and hatches. I pack very well, but cannot guarantee you hatch rate due to circumstances beyond my control.Payment to Paypal only, to be made immediately after auction ends to [email protected]. Happy Hatching!

$12 for these beauties
droolin.gif

I have 6+ Bearded White Silkie hatching eggs for auction.There is a Showgirl in this pen also. Bidding starts at $12.00 plus $12.50 Shipping. These are SQ birds and I am NPIP certified. Have hatched way too many this year and am not going to hatch anymore silkies this season. Have had great fertility and hatches. I pack very well, but cannot guarantee you hatch rate due to circumstances beyond my control.Payment to Paypal only, to be made immediately after auction ends to [email protected]. Happy Hatching!

Will you be offering these eggs again? I haven't tested my incubator yet. Also, how many hens are in the flock? TIA!

FINAL AUCTION -
bun.gif
- I am selling the birds in this pen and won't have more til this years chicks have matured. 12+ LF Lavender Ameruacana hatching eggs to ship Saturday or Monday. Lines are Shaffer and Ribbeck. Egg color is blue to blue-green.

Starting bid $20 +15 priority shipping. Paypal only.

Please PM me with any questions.

Posted at 10:38 am MST

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom