~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction till 9:38 EST Friday, May 4th. 14 + whatever is laid tomorrow, probably 5 or 6. of California White hatching eggs. These wil be a 2nd generation.

Starting bid $15 and $15 shipping with dc# Fertility is guaranteed. These have had 100% fertility rate. Paypal payment to [email protected]

$15 on Amyable's Norwegian Jaerhon eggs.
yuckyuck.gif
What is that smilie up to!!!

FINAL AUCTION -
bun.gif
- I am selling the birds in this pen and won't have more til this years chicks have matured. 12+ LF Lavender Ameruacana hatching eggs to ship Saturday or Monday. Lines are Shaffer and Ribbeck. Egg color is blue to blue-green.

Starting bid $20 +15 priority shipping. Paypal only.

Please PM me with any questions.

Posted at 10:38 am MST

$30 on these.

I have exactly 11 Crested Cream Legbar eggs packed and ready to ship. These are pullet eggs, still a little on the small side. A few are slightly dirty. It rained buckets and the hens don't wipe their feet. I don't wash hatching eggs if I can help it. Fertility has been confirmed.

Crested Cream Legbars lay light blue to blue/green eggs and are autosexing. You can easily visually determine gender at hatch, and this trait breeds true from generation to generation. Males have a white spot on their heads; females have a well defined chipmunk stripe. There are more pictures of my CCLs in my profile.

These must ship tomorrow 05/04/2012. Auction ends 1:00 pm Central on 5/04 with payment due immediately after so I can get them to the post. Bidding starts at $50 plus $15 shipping. Paypal only to "cjwaldon at embarqmail .com" (you know how to correct the email addy). Please PM to provide shipping info. Thank you!

$51

I have exactly 11 Crested Cream Legbar eggs packed and ready to ship. These are pullet eggs, still a little on the small side. A few are slightly dirty. It rained buckets and the hens don't wipe their feet. I don't wash hatching eggs if I can help it. Fertility has been confirmed.

Crested Cream Legbars lay light blue to blue/green eggs and are autosexing. You can easily visually determine gender at hatch, and this trait breeds true from generation to generation. Males have a white spot on their heads; females have a well defined chipmunk stripe. There are more pictures of my CCLs in my profile.

These must ship tomorrow 05/04/2012. Auction ends 1:00 pm Central on 5/04 with payment due immediately after so I can get them to the post. Bidding starts at $50 plus $15 shipping. Paypal only to "cjwaldon at embarqmail .com" (you know how to correct the email addy). Please PM to provide shipping info. Thank you!

$55

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom