~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two offers to put up for your consideration. Auction ends at 10 am Sat May 5thso I can pack them for shipping by noon.

Item #1 8+ MUSCOVY DUCK Eggs THis is a young trio that have been a delight to have around the farm. Mr Oreo has two hens and provide us with an egg a day from each hen. They are a nice selection of colors: black and white, chocolate and white ,and lav and white. They are quackless and quiet. These ducks are great for keeping the lawn clipped. And a joy to watch splashing in their kiddy pool. Hardy birds. $16 plus shipping.

Item #2 8+ BOURBON RED TURKEY Eggs A two year old tom lives with his 3 girls to keep my incubators full. I have extras this week only. I like this line for the gentle temperament toward me and my children. Even the young toms at 9 months are never a problem. $16 plus shipping.

I pack very well and would like to get these in the post tomorrow , Saturday. May 5th at noon. Shipping is $15 with DC#. Payment will need to be made immediately after the close of the auction , please via paypal. Melissa at NorthernBoughFarm.com

If you have questions , let me know.

Congrats Sutillman!!!

(had to work
hit.gif
)

I've got 1:00. sutillman wins the Legbars.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom