~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer: Auburn Java eggs-

I have 20 eggs set aside so far. Full incubator and headed out of town for the weekend...Want to ship these out on Saturday, May 26, 2012, so auction is done at 9PM Friday May 25th. See my BYC auction ad for more pictures. Eggs are shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Prefer Paypal for payment ([email protected]) by 7AM Saturday please! Shipping $15- Opening bid of $15 please. PM with any questions:)

I bid 15 dollars.
Offer: Auburn Java eggs-

I have 20 eggs set aside so far. Full incubator and headed out of town for the weekend...Want to ship these out on Saturday, May 26, 2012, so auction is done at 9PM Friday May 25th. See my BYC auction ad for more pictures. Eggs are shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Prefer Paypal for payment ([email protected]) by 7AM Saturday please! Shipping $15- Opening bid of $15 please. PM with any questions:)

Offer: 15-20 coturnix hatching eggs. These are from two pens. One pen has a tuxedo roo over jumbo brown hens and the second pen has a golden over four golden hens and one jumbo brown hen. There are five hens in each pen so a 1 to 5 roo to hen ratio. I have 19 eggs now and will combine whatever other eggs I get between now and shipping. $5.00 to start and $12 shipping.

Offer: Wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas 6 + extras to ship on Tuesday, May 29th - non hatchery - Nice birds, when I can figure out how to post a picture, I will -
Start at $8 plus shipping at $12

Offer: 15-20 coturnix hatching eggs. These are from two pens. One pen has a tuxedo roo over jumbo brown hens and the second pen has a golden over four golden hens and one jumbo brown hen. There are five hens in each pen so a 1 to 5 roo to hen ratio. I have 19 eggs now and will combine whatever other eggs I get between now and shipping. $5.00 to start and $12 shipping.
This one is still up :)

I have several up for auction. This auction will end on Sunday at 10am and the eggs will ship on Tuesday Priority Mail with DC. Shipping is $16. I will combine shipping.

SOLD Blue and Reg Barred Rocks - I2 + eggs I just hatched from this pen and got 20 chicks from 24 eggs. It was a nice mix of blue and reg barred rocks. 100% are barred and these blues will be second generation with the barring. Starting bid is $10

Offer #2 Super Blue Egg Layers - 12+ eggs. This is a cross with my Lavender Ameraucana roos and my White leghorn pullets. I have hatched several batches and have some chicks growing. All the eggs in my bator are developing. The goal is a blue egg layer that lays as well as WL. I am also hoping for beards and muffs too. The are all white with some leakage of black. Starting bid $10

This pic is of my pullets that are near POL. They came from my EE rooster.

Offer #3 6+ Blue and Black Copper Marans and 5+ Olive Eggers Some will be second gen Olive Eggers and could have beards and muffs. If you get any with spots they are roos, I have a barred EE. These Olive Eggers are covered by a Blue Copper Marans. I have 2 pens of Marans so you will get a mix of blues and black. The roo in my avatar is my black copper. I just hatched 100% from the Marans eggs and my last hatch of Olive eggers was high too maybe 100% too, if not it was close. Bidding starts at $15

Offer #4 Blue Cuckoo and Reg Cuckoo Marans - 6+ (I will ship all the extras I collect till Sunday) I have 4 Blue Cuckoo Pullets and 1 Reg Cuckoo Pullet covered by a Reg Cuckoo Roo. My roo has feathered legs and 2 of the pullets do. So you will get a mix of feathered and non feathered chicks. Bidding starts at $5

SOLD Lavender Splits and Lavender Ameraucanas - 8+ eggs (till sunday) I have 1 Lavender pullet from Shaffer, 2 Lavender roos from Shaffer, 1 Lavender Roo from HappyMtn and 2 Pullets from HappyMtn, I have 1 Lavender Split Pullet from these crosses and several Black Ameraucanas (1 from Dak) I have been hatching these, but I am going to take a break for a while. This last hatch I got 2 lavenders and 6 Splits. These will come from 3 pens. the ML pen will only produce splits, the JL pen will give you splits and Lavenders and the LL pen will give you 50/50 shot at either. Only 2 pullets will produce lavenders you will get mostly splits. Bidding starts at $10

OK I think I am done. I MAY have 2 of the BCM and Olive Egger auction if I do I will offer the second batch to the next higher bidder for the winning bid price. If I don't have extras of your winning order I will give you a pick of other extras I can send.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom