~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to offer up a grab bag special of 18 eggs. This is a buy it now for the price of $26.00 this includes shipping. These will be mail out Tuesday morning first thing. This will end at 12 noon tommorrow.

You may get any of the following breeds, no promises on what you get.

You may get

White Polish Appenzeller Spitzhauban
Mottled Houdans Bantam Slamon Faverolle
Silkies Single Comb Nankins
Showgirls Serama
Wheaten OE B/BL/SP standard Cochins
Belgan Quail D'anvers White Bantam Cochin
Mille Fleur D'anvers Mille Fleur d'uccle
Bantam Salmon Faverolle BL/B/Sp Rosecombs
Mille Fleur Cochin BB Red Rosecombs
Buff Lace Polish Lavender Amerucana Bantam

This will be a bargain for some one. Just post mines and pm me for paypal address. Thanks !!!!!

Not sure, but 80+ went in 2 days ago, (the CL, SFH and BLRW) and they will have no chance. The SFH and BLRW were not mine so I feel really bad about that.

The mutts eggs from my yard and a few others may fair better as they have been in there longer.

I will leave it a day of 2 before candling.
Oh that is horrible.
hit.gif

I have a few offers all listed below. Shipping is $13.00 on each. Discount on combined offers.

50 Jumbo Brown Cortunix Eggs Starting bid $10
12+ Georgia Giant Bob White eggs Starting $5
6+ Bearded Partridge silkie eggs Starting $10
6+ Bearded Black Silkie and Splash Silkie with Splash roo over them Starting $10
The Splash Roo is of Bobbi Porto Lines
The GG Bob Whites are of LaMike's line.

Payment to paypal only [email protected]

The blue girl in the back is no longer in that pen. Only Black hens and Splash hens and Splash roo.

This isn't a good pic of the partridge roo. He's more handsome than what the pic portrays. Gotta get a better one.

I can't edit this anymore....

I still have the Cuckoos Marans and now have 12+ so the price is now $10

I still have the Super Blue Egg Layers same amount and price

The BCM and Olive Eggers are sold.... well the BCM are....make me an offer if you want the Olive Eggers.

This can ship Tuesday. PM me and they are yours!
I have several up for auction. This auction will end on Sunday at 10am and the eggs will ship on Tuesday Priority Mail with DC. Shipping is $16. I will combine shipping.

SOLD Blue and Reg Barred Rocks - I2 + eggs I just hatched from this pen and got 20 chicks from 24 eggs. It was a nice mix of blue and reg barred rocks. 100% are barred and these blues will be second generation with the barring. Starting bid is $10

Offer #2 Super Blue Egg Layers - 12+ eggs. This is a cross with my Lavender Ameraucana roos and my White leghorn pullets. I have hatched several batches and have some chicks growing. All the eggs in my bator are developing. The goal is a blue egg layer that lays as well as WL. I am also hoping for beards and muffs too. The are all white with some leakage of black. Starting bid $10

This pic is of my pullets that are near POL. They came from my EE rooster.

Offer #3 6+ Blue and Black Copper Marans and 5+ Olive Eggers Some will be second gen Olive Eggers and could have beards and muffs. If you get any with spots they are roos, I have a barred EE. These Olive Eggers are covered by a Blue Copper Marans. I have 2 pens of Marans so you will get a mix of blues and black. The roo in my avatar is my black copper. I just hatched 100% from the Marans eggs and my last hatch of Olive eggers was high too maybe 100% too, if not it was close. Bidding starts at $15

Offer #4 Blue Cuckoo and Reg Cuckoo Marans - 6+ (I will ship all the extras I collect till Sunday) I have 4 Blue Cuckoo Pullets and 1 Reg Cuckoo Pullet covered by a Reg Cuckoo Roo. My roo has feathered legs and 2 of the pullets do. So you will get a mix of feathered and non feathered chicks. Bidding starts at $5

SOLD Lavender Splits and Lavender Ameraucanas - 8+ eggs (till sunday) I have 1 Lavender pullet from Shaffer, 2 Lavender roos from Shaffer, 1 Lavender Roo from HappyMtn and 2 Pullets from HappyMtn, I have 1 Lavender Split Pullet from these crosses and several Black Ameraucanas (1 from Dak) I have been hatching these, but I am going to take a break for a while. This last hatch I got 2 lavenders and 6 Splits. These will come from 3 pens. the ML pen will only produce splits, the JL pen will give you splits and Lavenders and the LL pen will give you 50/50 shot at either. Only 2 pullets will produce lavenders you will get mostly splits. Bidding starts at $10

OK I think I am done. I MAY have 2 of the BCM and Olive Egger auction if I do I will offer the second batch to the next higher bidder for the winning bid price. If I don't have extras of your winning order I will give you a pick of other extras I can send.

I am going to offer up a grab bag special of 18 eggs. This is a buy it now for the price of $26.00 this includes shipping. These will be mail out Tuesday morning first thing. This will end at 12 noon tommorrow.

You may get any of the following breeds, no promises on what you get.

You may get

White Polish Appenzeller Spitzhauban
Mottled Houdans Bantam Slamon Faverolle
Silkies Single Comb Nankins
Showgirls Serama
Wheaten OE B/BL/SP standard Cochins
Belgan Quail D'anvers White Bantam Cochin
Mille Fleur D'anvers Mille Fleur d'uccle
Bantam Salmon Faverolle BL/B/Sp Rosecombs
Mille Fleur Cochin BB Red Rosecombs
Buff Lace Polish Lavender Amerucana Bantam

This will be a bargain for some one. Just post mines and pm me for paypal address. Thanks !!!!!
Mine!

I am bidding $10 on the bearded partridge

I have a few offers all listed below. Shipping is $13.00 on each. Discount on combined offers.

50 Jumbo Brown Cortunix Eggs Starting bid $10
12+ Georgia Giant Bob White eggs Starting $5
6+ Bearded Partridge silkie eggs Starting $10
6+ Bearded Black Silkie and Splash Silkie with Splash roo over them Starting $10
The Splash Roo is of Bobbi Porto Lines
The GG Bob Whites are of LaMike's line.

I have an offer that will be ready to ship tomorrow or Wed. All eggs 4 days old or less when shipped!

8+ BLRW

4 Palm Turkey - Blue palm tom over reg palm hen (these were from Porter's last year)

Bidding starts at $10
Shipping $14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom