~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
10+ BLRW LF. . $15 shipping $7 starting bid. I ship, as always, in a 12x12x8 box! Paypal only please.
smile.png

I am relisting these! They will ship out Sat. Or Mon. depending on the hens... ALSO I can do 4+ royal palm turkey eggs $5 to start $15 to ship. If you win both I can ship them together for a flat $15! :lol:

19 hours gone--5 hours left . . . tick, tick, tick . . .
12+ Blue AMeraucana/ EE eggs

My blue AMeraucana, Blue Boy, currently lives with a flock of 8 EE hens. He loves his girls and guards them well. He is a sweet boy and is gentle to his girls. ANd easy going with us.

These girls are consistant producers of nice blue eggs. One hen does give me a very pale pink but her offspring, if a pullet is likely to give a slighly green tinted blue egg.

I pack VERY well to minimize the chance of breakage. I'm sorry I can't guarantee the hatching rate due to shiping and incubating factors beyond my control.

BUY IT NOW for $32 including packing, shipping and DC#

I've got some Buy It Now eggs.

18 bbs bearded silkie. There are black and splash hens with a splash roo from Bobbi Porto's stock. Asking $49.00 includes S&H
10 mixed color sizzle eggs. $23.00 ncludes S&H
10 partridge bearded silkie eggs. $33.00

There are way too many pics to post. You can see the pics on my page.

My paypal addy is [email protected]

These eggs are ready to ship now.

I've got some Buy It Now eggs.

18 bbs bearded silkie. There are black and splash hens with a splash roo from Bobbi Porto's stock. Asking $49.00 includes S&H
10 mixed color sizzle eggs. $23.00 ncludes S&H
10 partridge bearded silkie eggs. $33.00

There are way too many pics to post. You can see the pics on my page.

My paypal addy is [email protected]

These eggs are ready to ship now.
My incubators are beyond capacity or I would be all over both sets of silkies.
th.gif

The Following Crazy 24 Hour Auctions Will End At 8:00 PM Friday Night..... So Get Yourself A Great Deal While It Lasts!

#1 - (18) Pearl Pied Guinea Eggs - $13.00 S&H... starting bid $10.00

#2 - (12+) Morgan White Hackle Game Eggs - $13.00 S&H.... starting bid $8.00

#3 - (12+) Miner Blue Game Eggs - $13.00 S&H...... starting bid $8.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom