~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction for the following ends 1:15am Monday:

3 Duckwing Welsumer/Marans mix eggs (gorgeous Dark Chocolate with light speckles)

PLUS

3 OEG Bantam eggs (BB Red roo over BB Red, Ginger & Silver Duckwing hens)

PLUS

6+ Assorted layer LF & Bantam mixes (Welsumer, SLW, Lemon Blue Cochin Bantam, Polish & Calico EE roos over Australorp, Black Star, Red Star, Terta Tint, Golden Comet, & OEG bantam mix hens...just removed 2 OEG Bantam roos from this pen so may still get a few of their eggs as well)

Eggs will be from collection starting 7/20 thru completion of order & will ship upon payment of order & collection of last egg. Payment by paypal to [email protected]

Bids start at $15 & include shipping.
I can post pix, text or e-mail them in the morning once it is light enuf to get pix.

I just want to publicly report to Mrheinz. Wow on the eggs. Lots of extras and packed awesome. They are in the bator....Weeeee

I'm really bad about remembering to list auctions and usually end up setting the eggs my self or feeding them back to the chickens. If you are interested in any, PM me. Currently I'm over run with BBS LF Cochin eggs, Guinea eggs, and Olive Eggers/Easter Eggers.

I'm holding out for the Icelandics!
wink.png

I'm really bad about remembering to list auctions and usually end up setting the eggs my self or feeding them back to the chickens. If you are interested in any, PM me. Currently I'm over run with BBS LF Cochin eggs, Guinea eggs, and Olive Eggers/Easter Eggers.
Cool!!! Hopefully early next year I'll be PM'ing you for some eggs=)

18+ Large Fowl White Ameraucana Hatching Eggs
Starting bid $25 Shipping Flat Rate of $16

My birds are breed to the Standard of Perfection. They have been shown and placed very well. I cannot and do not gaurantee that all offspring will be show quality. These are not Easter Eggers or mixed colors.

By Bidding You Are Agreeing To The Following Policy
You are bidding at your own risk! Due to postal practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I can assure you that fertility in the eggs I have set has been fantastic and fertility is regularly checked. I can also assure the eggs are fresh, and well wrapped and packed at the time of shipping. Eggs will be wrapped individually in bubble wrap, and then four or five are wrapped again in bubble wrap together, and packed in a large box surrounded by shredded paper and mailed priority. Because I cannot control treatment of the eggs during shipping OR the incubation process ~ Refunds will NOT be given for poor hatch rates.

I have a dozen Golden Cuckoo Marans eggs. Bid to start at $20.00 and includes shipping.

It is not letting me put up photos I will try again later.

BIN SALE 12+ Assortment $20 with shipping

Current total (plus any more laid today)

1 Duckwing Welmar (Dave Williams project pair of Welsumer/Marans mix that lay gorgeous chocolate eggs with tiny speckles all over)
13 Layer Mixes from a flock including Red Stars, Tetra Tints, Australorps, Comets, Black Stars, & mixed Banty hens covered by Cochin bantam, MF d'Uccle, Welsumer, SLW, Calico EE & Polish roos

Colors range from very lightly tinted to dark chocolate speckled with chance of OE, EE & Chocolate in next generation and everything in between. Some of these girls lay HUGE eggs. 2 are pullets who's eggs I've watched steadily grow in si2e in the past 3 weeks & are getting very nice si2e to them as well.

Please send paypal to [email protected] & post "MINE" when claimed, then PM me with address & shipping info. These ship tomorrow morning or head into MY overflowing bators. I can take additional orders to ship about every 3 days.

I have a dozen Golden Cuckoo Marans eggs. Bid to start at $20.00 and includes shipping.

It is not letting me put up photos I will try again later.
Hi! I use to have the FBC Marans but have a few questions about the Golden Cuckoos. For this variety, are the eggs lighter and if so is it alot? Also for this variety are the shanks feathered? Thanks! Beautiful birds!!!!

Hi! I use to have the FBC Marans but have a few questions about the Golden Cuckoos. For this variety, are the eggs lighter and if so is it alot? Also for this variety are the shanks feathered? Thanks! Beautiful birds!!!!
Yes they are all feather legged but I do get one once in a while that is clean shanked. Compared to my BCM they are lighter but, I had been getting eggs that were about a 6 on the chart. With the heat stress right now they are rather light (only about a 4.5) I have been working on egg color and I am very pleased at the progress and expect this years birds to be darker still. The coloring of the birds is very nice also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom