~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
thumbsup.gif

My Turn
big_smile.png

These can be shipped on Tuesday. Shipping is $18 with DC and I will combine shipping. Auction will end Monday 10am CST.

5+ Lavender and Split Ameraucanas - I have my Shaffer Lavender Roo over 1 Lavender hen 4 Splits and 2 Pullets (not all laying yet) I usually get 1-2 eggs a day right now, it is cooling off here. I have had 100% hatches the last 2 hatches. I get more lavenders than splits 3/2 and 5/3. Bidding starts at $10

These are the pullets (not the breeding roo now)

6+ & 6+ Blue and Black Copper Marans and Olive Eggers. I have a Nice Blue Copper Marans roo over 4 Black Copper hens and several blue and black pullets. (Splash is possible) AND 3 Barred EE (Sexlinked and 1st gen Olive Eggers) All my Marans have feathered legs. Bidding starts at $18

10+ White Leghorns - I don't usually have these. I only put the WL pen together a couple of times a year. I have a really nice roo this year with two of my best layers. The roo came from a Spring hatch with my BEST Layers too. The hens came from a hatchery and lay an EL to Jumbo Egg. Bidding starts at $7

As USUAL I can not guarantee your hatch nor how the Post Office handles the box. Good Luck and Happy hatching!

Last edited:
My Turn :D

These can be shipped on Tuesday.  Shipping is $18 with DC and I will combine shipping.  Auction will end Monday 10am CST. 

5+ Lavender and Split Ameraucanas -  I have my Shaffer Lavender Roo over 1 Lavender hen 4 Splits and 2 Pullets (not all laying yet) I usually get 1-2 eggs a day right now, it is cooling off here.  I have had 100% hatches the last 2 hatches.  I get more lavenders than splits 3/2 and 5/3.  Bidding starts at $10

6+ & 6+ Blue and Black Copper Marans and Olive Eggers.  I have a Nice Blue Copper Marans roo over 4 Black Copper hens and several blue and black pullets. (Splash is possible) AND 3 Barred EE (Sexlinked and 1st gen Olive Eggers)  All my Marans have feathered legs.  Bidding starts at $18

10+ White Leghorns -  I don't usually have these.  I only put the WL pen together a couple of times a year.  I have a really nice roo this year with two of my best layers.  The roo came from a Spring hatch with my BEST Layers too.  The hens came from a hatchery and lay an EL to Jumbo Egg.   Bidding starts at $7

As USUAL I can not guarantee your hatch nor how the Post Office handles the box.  Good Luck and Happy hatching!

$10 on the lav/split am's

My Turn :D

These can be shipped on Tuesday.  Shipping is $18 with DC and I will combine shipping.  Auction will end Monday 10am CST. 

5+ Lavender and Split Ameraucanas -  I have my Shaffer Lavender Roo over 1 Lavender hen 4 Splits and 2 Pullets (not all laying yet) I usually get 1-2 eggs a day right now, it is cooling off here.  I have had 100% hatches the last 2 hatches.  I get more lavenders than splits 3/2 and 5/3.  Bidding starts at $10

6+ & 6+ Blue and Black Copper Marans and Olive Eggers.  I have a Nice Blue Copper Marans roo over 4 Black Copper hens and several blue and black pullets. (Splash is possible) AND 3 Barred EE (Sexlinked and 1st gen Olive Eggers)  All my Marans have feathered legs.  Bidding starts at $18

10+ White Leghorns -  I don't usually have these.  I only put the WL pen together a couple of times a year.  I have a really nice roo this year with two of my best layers.  The roo came from a Spring hatch with my BEST Layers too.  The hens came from a hatchery and lay an EL to Jumbo Egg.   Bidding starts at $7

As USUAL I can not guarantee your hatch nor how the Post Office handles the box.  Good Luck and Happy hatching!

$7 on the WL

Up for auction are 12 sizzle eggs. Starting at $10 with shipping at $13.00. Whats laying are frizzled paint hen, frizzled black hen, frizzled blue hen all covered with a paint silkie roo.

My Turn
big_smile.png

These can be shipped on Tuesday. Shipping is $18 with DC and I will combine shipping. Auction will end Monday 10am CST.

5+ Lavender and Split Ameraucanas - I have my Shaffer Lavender Roo over 1 Lavender hen 4 Splits and 2 Pullets (not all laying yet) I usually get 1-2 eggs a day right now, it is cooling off here. I have had 100% hatches the last 2 hatches. I get more lavenders than splits 3/2 and 5/3. Bidding starts at $10

6+ & 6+ Blue and Black Copper Marans and Olive Eggers. I have a Nice Blue Copper Marans roo over 4 Black Copper hens and several blue and black pullets. (Splash is possible) AND 3 Barred EE (Sexlinked and 1st gen Olive Eggers) All my Marans have feathered legs. Bidding starts at $18

10+ White Leghorns - I don't usually have these. I only put the WL pen together a couple of times a year. I have a really nice roo this year with two of my best layers. The roo came from a Spring hatch with my BEST Layers too. The hens came from a hatchery and lay an EL to Jumbo Egg. Bidding starts at $7

As USUAL I can not guarantee your hatch nor how the Post Office handles the box. Good Luck and Happy hatching!
$18 on the Marans/OE's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom