Crazy Headfeathers???

Oh, thank you so much for your expert input! In fact, there WAS an olive egger in the bunch I ordered that I split up with a friend. I bet you guys are right! Well, that makes perfect sense. THANKS!

OK…. I think you are all right. (And THANK YOU!) I talked to the girl that I split the order of chicks with and she sends me this pic with an apology for the mix up. But……. I'm thinking she looks more like the cream legbar you guys mentioned earlier. Thoughts? Could this be my missing maran?

That looks kind of like a Golden Cuckoo Marans. Was that the kind you ordered?

Here is a typical Cream Legbar:

OK…. I think you are all right. (And THANK YOU!) I talked to the girl that I split the order of chicks with and she sends me this pic with an apology for the mix up. But……. I'm thinking she looks more like the cream legbar you guys mentioned earlier. Thoughts? Could this be my missing maran?

This bird looks like a Golden Cuckoo Marans to me.

Oh WOW! Those head feathers look awfully familiar! So weird. And very interesting. I sent pics of both birds to mypetchicken.com asking for help in verifying the breed of the bird they sold me, but no response so far. I guess it doesn't really matter, in the end, because I'm very happy with my pretty girls and don't really care. But I AM interested just because I'm innately curious. (It can be a hazard sometimes.
roll.png
) Thanks for the pics…. have never seen or heard of a Cream Legbar before. Will be doing a little research. And while the maran wasn't specified as a "golden," it certainly does look like that is what she might be.

Back
Top Bottom