Crazy momma glee

New2chicluv

Songster
Apr 14, 2018
Elk County, PA
I was on the cell chatting with my sisters and took it outside with me to check my babies. They were on speaker and Lisa's little girls were chatting away in the background and then I heard it. I couldnt believe my ears. Then again. I'm like crazy excited. Im like did you here it, did you here it? I look in my coop and there is Roo Roo, wings spread a little, mouth open and the big boy sound. I was so excited :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate
both my sisters were laughing, neither have chickens. We were all raised city girls. I was overwhelmed with joy just cause my big boy talked. Why didnt I think to record it. Grrrrr
Heres my bantam boy, just 10 weeks today.
20180618_125533.jpg

I'm such a proud momma! :love
All these firsts, I love all my babies!!!

Last edited:
Thank you I never expected to be so crazy about them all. I talk non stop about my chickens to my whole family. My whole world has changed.
r

I'm the same I always have stories to share and I even repeat them my extended family thinks I'm weird they don't understand the discovery of great pets that act like sweet toddlers lol

I think he is but, I'm biased :cool: he's mine. He'll be smaller than most of the girls because of being a bantam. He has 2 girl bantams, same breed. The other 15 girls are standard size.

"Sweet toddlers" that's so true! I love that about them. Their curiosity and personalities. I never dreamed it. It's all so amazingly wonderful! :wee:wee

I hope that works, :highfive:
it'd be so hard to give them up after raising them. I was worried I'd have more and I'd have to give some up, but so far just Roo Roo. I am keeping my eye on 1 but, her personality is so awesome, I know I'd just keep her anyway, even if she does turn out to be a he. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom