CRD - I just dont get it...

roo boy, my chickens are showing a slight improvement this morn. yaaaa! but i have their eggs hatching in the bator and so far 2 of 3 is crippled, i dont know if its related or not. my bandaid thing wont work this time because their leg is too close together. knock knee? im too tired from all this to try my brain for this. took me forever to figure out bandaid thing

that baby is too cute. my bandaid is about the same because i split it long ways. wish i could post pic but this one has a little unabsorbed yolk that has turned hard and black/red in color bout size of a small pea and it seems like its legs may cross or knock knee? not sure. tried bandaid it was a no go

this chick was in shell backwards so i helped a little with the pip and small hole and its little foot waved in the air for a day or so before it decided to finish hatch by its self

thank u,and my chick is up walking now, just needed a few min.
thumbsup.gif

my sick chickens got to return to the general pop. yesterday shots all done and frisky as ever. then i noticed another sick one so shes in the dog house now. starting tlyan all over again. wonder if i will go throu this 28 more times, one at a time?

i dont understand the stress unless its a molt. they are spoiled with treats seeds fresh fruit . i guess stuff happens. i thought i really did something, i took a very small egg in my bator 5 months ago. the chick was so small i had to help it hatch. it was just an experiment. i ended up with a hen one fourth the size of my smallest bantem. come to find out, crd in the eggs can cause dwarfism. all the air went out of my balloon ha.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom