Cream legbar cross chicks

Still confused @NatJ and the @Themoonshiner? The cockerel there is the presumed dad of the chicks, and the CCL hen is the mother of those 2 chicks, I have a leghorn that lays blue egg but got her from a mixed flock and hides blue (or lavander).
She’s a leghorn mix, not a leghorn, if she lays blue eggs. It looks like the New Hampshire red is the father and the leghorn mix is the mother.

She’s a leghorn mix, not a leghorn, if she lays blue eggs. It looks like the New Hampshire red is the father and the leghorn mix is the mother.
For which of the chicks? The chickmunk ones of the blue fluff ones? I think that the blue ones mother is the leghorn mix but the feather for that one I think is a barred pekin.

So I have this rooster from a mixed flock that looks to be a new hampshire red and a cream legbar, I've hatch some of the cream legbars eggs out and 2 were from the legbar, but after a while one of them started to grow a lot of white on its feathers as you could tell in the pic while the other only has a bit of white. Any ideas why have white? and apparently they should be black sex links from the barred in the cream legbar so the boys would have more barred in than the hens so it's it safe to assume they're pullets?
How do these chicks look now?

How do these chicks look now?
Unfortunately I only have one CCL chick still alive. But here she is from 2 weeks ago, I have to isolate from my dad cause of covid. Btw its the one with the least white.

Attachments

• IMG_20211101_152829.jpg
    IMG_20211101_152829.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20211101_152822.jpg
    IMG_20211101_152822.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom