Cream Legbar hatching eggs - $3 San Francisco Bay area Local pickup only

DeborahSfbay

Chirping
5 Years
Jan 28, 2014
Union City California
I have 4 Crested Cream Legbar hens (Straight from Greenfire farms, two years old, original Rees lines). My Rooster is a non related Cream Legbar Rooster from Alchemist Farms (9 months old). Selling hatching eggs for 3 dollars each or 30 per dozen. I only have 4 hens so the fertility of the eggs is high. Legbar lay a pretty blue egg and are auto sexing when born.

Since I only have 4 hens can only sell 12 at a time to guarantee they are less than a week old. Minimum 5 eggs.

Fist picture is of the eggs... second is the Roo and hen... third is of one of their pullets.

Cream Legbars are auto sexing so you can tell at hatch if they are pullets or Roosters. I can take the Roos back if needed.

legbar_original.jpg IMG_20170625_061708.jpg IMG_20170620_175912.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry but I don't ship eggs or chicks. There is a facebook group for cream legbars and I think there are a few breeders in Texas. If you're on facebook it's called

"US Cream Legbar Breeders"

I have 4 Crested Cream Legbar hens (Straight from Greenfire farms, two years old, original Rees lines). My Rooster is a non related Cream Legbar Rooster from Alchemist Farms (9 months old). Selling hatching eggs for 3 dollars each or 30 per dozen. I only have 4 hens so the fertility of the eggs is high. Legbar lay a pretty blue egg and are auto sexing when born.

Since I only have 4 hens can only sell 12 at a time to guarantee they are less than a week old. Minimum 5 eggs.

Fist picture is of the eggs... second is the Roo and hen... third is of one of their pullets.

Cream Legbars are auto sexing so you can tell at hatch if they are pullets or Roosters. I can take the Roos back if needed.

View attachment 1055987 View attachment 1055988 View attachment 1055989
I would love to buy a dozen from you! I am in the Bay Area as well.

Back
Top Bottom