Cream Legbar Pictures

Pics
Ok so maybe still nothing to be very concerned about.
fl.gif
Hopefully he just got it in the net -- when I catch mine in the net -- it always seems like their combs stick out the most -- so they probably get the most roughed up.

Holy cow have we hit the dorky stage wowee
Top left Little Roo -4 weeks (usually holds tail up but was mad I made him stay on chair)
Top right small hen -4 weeks
bottom left medium hen (a scaredy cat) - 4.5 weeks
bottom right Big hen of course - 5 weeks

Top left Little Roo -4 weeks (usually holds tail up but was mad I made him stay on chair)

My latest hatch are this as as well - awkward little buggers, aren't they? Are your boys crowing yet? All my hatched boys have been crowing by 3 weeks... (of course, it sounds like a kazoo orchestra)

- Ant Farm

I just brought home these pair. I LOVE how they both have tuffs of feathers on their head. I believe they are both cream (not gold) and so far he doesn't have the one white tail feather i I often see on the roosters. I'm not fond of his floppy comb. He has a spot on his comb that looks like a healed wound. Any suggestions?

I just brought home these pair. I LOVE how they both have tuffs of feathers on their head. I believe they are both cream (not gold) and so far he doesn't have the one white tail feather i I often see on the roosters. I'm not fond of his floppy comb. He has a spot on his comb that looks like a healed wound. Any suggestions?

Congratulations, you got a very nice pair. Those white earlobes are admirable. The underside of her crest looks a bit unusual, do you think that some of her feathers are pulled out there?

Nice chickens over all IMO.

They always remind me of punk rockers when they are in the awkward stage.....

Those earlobes are fabulous! I wish I had better earlobes on mine. Roosters get themselves biffed all the time, mine do just because there are 3 of them and they free range when I don't have the breeding pens set up. Sometimes hens pick at rooster combs too.

Congratulations, you got a very nice pair.  Those white earlobes are admirable.  The underside of her crest looks a bit unusual, do you think that some of her feathers are pulled out there?

Nice chickens over all IMO. 

Thanks! Yes her feathers have been plucked out from what I can tell. I believe they were in a coop with many other birds. I free range my chickens and so I'm hoping a less stressful home will help out.

Back
Top Bottom