Cream Legbar Working Group: Standard of Perfection

Pics
You're a Beekissed follower too?
lol.png

I don't have wood ash-I do have some scraps of wood I am going to go burn up to get some. I have been feeding fermented feed, but quit that when the weather got too cold because it was taking too long to ferment. Even in my (unheated) basement, it was taking 3 or 4 days to get a good ferment going.
I cannot find Nustock near me.

Yes, love and miss Bee! I've been making my feed in the laundry room. As long at the top is left partially open it doesn't smell! I had to order Nustock since I couldn't find it either, but I think all of the ingredients to make it are available at Tractor Supply. Recipe

Yes, love and miss Bee! I've been making my feed in the laundry room. As long at the top is left partially open it doesn't smell! I had to order Nustock since I couldn't find it either, but I think all of the ingredients to make it are available at Tractor Supply. Recipe
What do you mean you miss Bee?
I had to quit following her threads because I don't have the time to read them!

I lost my new cockerel "Vanilla Ice" yesterday.
hit.gif

I only had him for two weeks, but he quickly became my favorite. When he came he was covered in mites, but I didn't catch it until it was too late. I have now dusted all of my birds, and will be doing it again frequently.
How sad! I'm sorry to hear this. It's always a favorite...
hugs.gif

How sad! I'm sorry to hear this. It's always a favorite...
hugs.gif
Now one of the pullets that came with him died today!
he.gif
She had mites as well, and I dusted her for it. I got a tube of Nustock yesterday and used that on her, even though I didn't see any more mites. He got sick a week after I had him and was sick for about a week when he died. She got sick within two days of him dying, and now she died. I am down to one pullet from this trio. NONE of my other birds are sick.

Back
Top Bottom