Cream Legbars Show!

# 49
Category 1 .Boy Drinking and Girl looking away behind tomatoe plant. With the two sisters eating. Right at five days old, if i got it right.
big_smile.png

30473aba_IMG_1018.jpeg

Same boy with same girl napping.

f3f3ba74_IMG_0982.jpeg
That's class one. Here is your link to judge: http://www.chimeracreek.com/cream-legbar-show.html

Last edited:
CLASS 1: Best Group of Chicks, 5 days old and under.

Downs,
Female (Cream) : Silver-grey type. The stripe should be very dark brown, extending over the head, neck and rump. The edges of the stripe should be clearly defined, not blurred and blending with ground colour - the sharper the contrast, especially over the rump the better. The stripe should be broad; a narrow or discontinuous stripe should be avoided. A light head patch should be visible, clearly defined in outline, showing up brightly against the dark background.
Male : The down is much paler in tint, the pattern being blurred and washed out from head to rump; it may best be described as pale silvery-slaty.

3 entries:

Ladyfaeden, everytime I read the female, the last sentence confuses me. Shouldn't the head patch be with the male description?

I quoted my original post where all the photos where on one post to promote all the photos to individual post. It looks like the photos will only promote from an original post and not from a quote. Sorry about that I will do some editing when I get a minute.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom