Cream Legbars

my cockerels from the eggs I received from my friend turn up with a pie comb . guess will be good for my Marneck project .
P1110816.JPG
P1110815.JPG
P1110819.JPG

chooks man

IMG_20200223_135800658_MP.jpg
IMG_20200223_135709465.jpg

I have been shy about posting my cocks. They get frostbit Combs every year and only a few years have I escaped it. This wasn't one of those years, but I decided to show him off anyways. He's got as straight a comb as any legbars I've bred. Nice wide stance, full hackle, good eyes, color... He is, I believe, classified as gold crele. I have yet to hatch a cream colored cockerel from my flock, comparing my color to others, but I've accepted this and moved on and I still like them anyways.
His poor comb😭😭

So that Cockerel sold already, lol. But I did enter into the legbar online show! So I put in 2 hens and a cock. It said to label the photos but I couldn't see how to go about doing that since the entry form didn't seem to have a place to label them. I hope the hens can be told apart!

Here is my 4 week old cream legbar chick. She still doesn't have a crest... is this normal? I'm assuming she is a pullet based on what she looked like as a chick. Anyone think otherwise? She is pretty skittish compared to my other 5 chicks.
CC lebgar2.jpg
CC legbar .jpg

Back
Top Bottom