Solved Create New Account?

SinseaChicken

Chirping
Jun 2, 2018
A just got a new Gmail account because my old one wasn't working right. I want to make another account and I was wondering if I could delete the old one. Does anybody have any idea how to do that?

@SinseaChicken

You can just change the email for your BYC account. You don’t need to make a new BYC account just because you have a new email :)
You can change it in your account settings.
Account ~
99F146A9-F7BC-4883-AC56-79334EFF71E0.jpeg

Contact details ~
91E3EAEC-DE37-4836-BE21-42D3795E34A1.jpeg

Change the email, put your password in & save changes ~
FFE34968-3DF4-4BD3-8F0B-15357E5E58F1.jpeg

I am learning a lot, being quite new myself. Can someone tell me how to put the 'my coop' on the front of my page, which is Maria's Chickens? I have already published the coop page with article but do not know how to have that link, 'my coop' put under my Maria's Chickens info that goes on the left side of the page. Thank you for any help and I also do not know how to ask something like this without going onto someone elses questions. :rolleyes:

I am learning a lot, being quite new myself. Can someone tell me how to put the 'my coop' on the front of my page, which is Maria's Chickens? I have already published the coop page with article but do not know how to have that link, 'my coop' put under my Maria's Chickens info that goes on the left side of the page. Thank you for any help and I also do not know how to ask something like this without going onto someone elses questions. :rolleyes:

:clap I see you have your coop added now!

A guide to starting a new thread of your own is here ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/how-to-start-a-new-thread.1179478/

Back
Top Bottom