Guide How to start a new thread

Pork Pie

Flockwit
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Jan 30, 2015
This is an image I created a couple of days after the new BYC format was introduced. Whilst I've included it in New Member Introductions posts, I'm not sure how useful to new members it has been. Any feedback from new members that have used it would be appreciated, so that I can modify / improve it. Thanks.

How to start a thread.png.png

Last edited:
This is an image I created a couple of days after the new BYC format was introduced. Whilst I've included it in New Member Introductions posts, I'm not sure how useful to new members it has been. Any feedback from new members that have used it would be appreciated, so that I modify / improve it. Thanks.

View attachment 1042017

I'm not new, but this is very valuable, glad you are linking it to the new members welcoming .

This is an image I created a couple of days after the new BYC format was introduced. Whilst I've included it in New Member Introductions posts, I'm not sure how useful to new members it has been. Any feedback from new members that have used it would be appreciated, so that I modify / improve it. Thanks.

how-to-start-a-thread-png-png.1042017
I love it, and I just learned something new... I had no idea what that #1 thingy was, lol.

did u like it
I'm quite sure that it will be very helpful. The challenge is getting feedback from the end-user. Sadly, the end-users being new members tends to mean that their lack of familiarity with the site (and wanting to explore / ask questions) detracts from receiving feedback - that goes for both our "guides".

Let's hope that between my short and sweet version, and your detailed version, they both help new members to post in the forums likely to attract the optimum responses.

This is an image I created a couple of days after the new BYC format was introduced. Whilst I've included it in New Member Introductions posts, I'm not sure how useful to new members it has been. Any feedback from new members that have used it would be appreciated, so that I can modify / improve it. Thanks.

View attachment 1042017
Thanks this helped so much!:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom