Creative Coop Names

Pics
Ours is "Chicktown" because my husband built it in "Mantown"
big_smile.png

We are still a work in progress building a coop for chickens and hutch for rabbits (not for eating either of them!)

Being Whovians, the coop will be painted grey and christened The Pendorica, as no one is getting out unless they are let out, and the rabbit home will be painted very blue and named TURDIS, as that's what we want them for (excellent manure for gardens/farmettes).

Now no swiping! Lol! I have dibs! LOL!

Just don't name any pair of anything Amy and Rory as we did this with a pair of tiny diamondback terrapins (a type of water turtle) and Rory, well, he died. (You have to know Doctor Who to understand this...sorry.)

I started on my new coop today, after 3 days of clearing, and I already got it named. I named it after a veggie that I've tried for years to grow and just can't seem to get it done. I've named it " The Egg Plant". I thought it was sorta like a carry over but somewhat related. I like it anyway.
lol.png
I plan on 12 to 15 layers, and my rooster.

pt

I never thought to name our coop! We're actually building a new one hopefully on Monday. I'm thinking The Eggloo since it's going to be a hoop house...

Back
Top Bottom