creepy people

herefordlovinglady

It Is What It Is
10 Years
Jun 23, 2009
Georgia
Any of you have someone you know or come in contact with that just creeps you out. there is this one guy that the sound of his voice just sends me flying.
smack.gif

Yes.

There is a guy at work that sits at Wal-Mart on a the benches up front. ALL day. Sometimes 8+ hours. It's almost as though he's seeing "through" you. When someone walks by, his attention all of a sudden shifts and he slams his head to the side to watch that person walk by..

Just creepy.

wow that does sound creepy, he just sits on benches outside walmart all day and watches people?, what a weirdo... but maybe hes seeing how many different "walmart people" (ever heard of that site, "the people of walmart"?
lol.png
) he can see... haha
lol.png
but still creepy

A few years back, a lot of mental institutions got emptied out, and the people had nowhere to go but the street. Alot of the people, who need the help, simply don't have the money or the saftey net of family, to help them.
Those, who can help, quite often, get pushed to the limit, themselves.

I have known this guy for a while only through his girlfriend who used to work with me. I always thought he was a total creep and something in me always told me how much I didn't like that guy. well he recently started working as a bouncer at the local bar where my hubby part times as head bouncer when he is in town. All the bar tenders (girls) were complaining about him being creepy and that he would sit outside and wait for them to get in their cars after work every single night. One weekend my hubby decided we should go for a few drinks with his boss and other friends and the guy was working and he kept following me around the bar, when ever I turned around he was there. If I went outside he was there. I told my husband and his friends if the dude didn't stop he was in for one embarrassing night. the last straw was when I put my drink behind the bar so I could go to the restroom and when I came back out the guy had it in his hands and handed it to me. I threw the drink away and I went off on him in front of everyone, I had to stop my hubby from knocking him out. Told him he was disgusting and just plain creepy and that maybe no one else wanted to tell him how much of a stalker he acted like and I brought up all the things he was doing to the bar tenders who are all my friends and the customers. I was yelling so loud the DJ cut the music and the owners were standing there with all the bar girls and the bouncers and no one even said nothing to me, in fact he got mouthy with me and that set me off even more I made fun of his tight fitting jeans and stuck in the 80's look (nothing wrong with 80's mind you) and the greaser look. then I reminded why guys with tiny assets shouldn't wear tight jeans when everyone started laughing he walked away and went home. Everyone literally started clapping and I didn't pay for a single drink that night. I am not a bully or a loud a person by any means but he really set me off to have the gull to do that when my hubby is right there and my hubby is not a small man by any means 6''2 and 200 lbs of muscle.
this guy was charged 2 weeks later for sexual assault from a patron at the bar, guess he followed her home. He has been fired needless to say. though I really think the bar owners dragged their feet on getting him out of the bar!!

sometimes that creepy feeling is your instinct shouting at you to stay far far away!!!!

other times that creepy feeling is nothing at all but the fact that maybe someone dresses weird, talks weird or acts weird. All types of people out there in this world, the only ones that creep me out are the ones I feel are trouble, someone sitting on a walmart bench watching people walk by wouldn't do it. some people suffer from mental illnesses and its up to you to understand it or avoid it. I prefer to understand it. Mental illness runs in my family and I have first hand experience on this, my grandmother and mother both have mental illnesses. My grandmother used to drag her rocking chair out on the street sit on it and rock on it till her hearts content, ya some people thought it was weird but she was happy and not harming anyone!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
He's INSIDE the store. Just sitting there....watching us. He's MAYBE 17? There's a "rumor" going around that he is the teen that killed his entire family awhile back and that the police department is using our Wal-Mart as his rehabilitation to be with normal people.

There are SEVERAL holes in that rumor:
1. They wouldn't allow him outside of the facility after killing his entire family.
2. They wouldn't allow him in public without being hadcuffed.

Quote:
He's INSIDE the store. Just sitting there....watching us. He's MAYBE 17? There's a "rumor" going around that he is the teen that killed his entire family awhile back and that the police department is using our Wal-Mart as his rehabilitation to be with normal people.

There are SEVERAL holes in that rumor:
1. They wouldn't allow him outside of the facility after killing his entire family.
2. They wouldn't allow him in public without being hadcuffed.

oh wow, hes INSIDE the store and that young? wow, thats even creepier. oh and about that "rumor" thatd be creepy and kinda sad if that was true, but I agree if he really did that they probably wouldnt let him in public and/or hed probably be locked up for life but if they were really going to do that i think they would handcuff him or at least have a cop with him to make sure he didnt do anything so i doubt that "rumor" is true but thats still creepy. but wait did that thing about the kid killing his family really happen? cause thats kinda sad and creepy/disturbing but like i said before i doubt that this is that kid, still pretty creepy for him to be doing that though...
hmm.png

Quote:
WOW, I think just telling the guy to stop would have been enough, or to go to the authorities if you believed him to be a threat. I am sure name calling would NOT scare a real criminal away...it may, however, make him look at you a little hard if he had half te mind to slap you.

Back
Top Bottom