creepy people

Quote:
He's INSIDE the store. Just sitting there....watching us. He's MAYBE 17? There's a "rumor" going around that he is the teen that killed his entire family awhile back and that the police department is using our Wal-Mart as his rehabilitation to be with normal people.

There are SEVERAL holes in that rumor:
1. They wouldn't allow him outside of the facility after killing his entire family.
2. They wouldn't allow him in public without being hadcuffed.

oh wow, hes INSIDE the store and that young? wow, thats even creepier. oh and about that "rumor" thatd be creepy and kinda sad if that was true, but I agree if he really did that they probably wouldnt let him in public and/or hed probably be locked up for life but if they were really going to do that i think they would handcuff him or at least have a cop with him to make sure he didnt do anything so i doubt that "rumor" is true but thats still creepy. but wait did that thing about the kid killing his family really happen? cause thats kinda sad and creepy/disturbing but like i said before i doubt that this is that kid, still pretty creepy for him to be doing that though...
hmm.png

You guy ever think this person may be mentally challenged....not creepy at all, just another humanbeing!

Quote:
He's INSIDE the store. Just sitting there....watching us. He's MAYBE 17? There's a "rumor" going around that he is the teen that killed his entire family awhile back and that the police department is using our Wal-Mart as his rehabilitation to be with normal people.

There are SEVERAL holes in that rumor:
1. They wouldn't allow him outside of the facility after killing his entire family.
2. They wouldn't allow him in public without being hadcuffed.

3. normal people at walmart
lol.png
(Just kidding--I work at walmart-overnight)

Quote:
oh wow, hes INSIDE the store and that young? wow, thats even creepier. oh and about that "rumor" thatd be creepy and kinda sad if that was true, but I agree if he really did that they probably wouldnt let him in public and/or hed probably be locked up for life but if they were really going to do that i think they would handcuff him or at least have a cop with him to make sure he didnt do anything so i doubt that "rumor" is true but thats still creepy. but wait did that thing about the kid killing his family really happen? cause thats kinda sad and creepy/disturbing but like i said before i doubt that this is that kid, still pretty creepy for him to be doing that though...
hmm.png

You guy ever think this person may be mentally challenged....not creepy at all, just another humanbeing!

oh yeah, I suppose he could be but from what is being said it doesnt sound like he is and im sure ropo would have mentioned if he was. but i have no problem with people, if he was mentally challenged or something then id probably think it was kind of sad or something rather than creepy but noones mentioned anything about it so until someone confirms he is in fact mentally challenged, hes creepy.
wink.png

Quote:

oh yeah, I suppose he could be but from what is being said it doesnt sound like he is and im sure ropo would have mentioned if he was. but i have no problem with people, if he was mentally challenged or something then id probably think it was kind of sad or something rather than creepy but noones mentioned anything about it so until someone confirms he is in fact mentally challenged, hes creepy.
wink.png

I for one do not take what others say as gospel, if you do not know, why in the world are you posting about this person on a public forum? You needent feel sorry for someone with a disability, and from what I have read in your posts, anyone who sits at wal mart for 8 hous at a time .... has some sort of disability.

Quote:
WOW, I think just telling the guy to stop would have been enough, or to go to the authorities if you believed him to be a threat. I am sure name calling would NOT scare a real criminal away...it may, however, make him look at you a little hard if he had half te mind to slap you.

Mmm....I don't think he would have stopped, Harlan. Someone who is going mouth off after the initial tirade is not going to politely back off when he's politely but firmly told their behaviour is creepy. From the start they don't have the social conditioning to even know they are trespassing into personal space. They certainly aren't sensitive to know their advances are unwelcome. If this man is like some I've known therapy is what they need - and yet won't seek out cos they don't think they have a problem.

Quote:
WOW, I think just telling the guy to stop would have been enough, or to go to the authorities if you believed him to be a threat. I am sure name calling would NOT scare a real criminal away...it may, however, make him look at you a little hard if he had half te mind to slap you.

sexual assault is a serious crime therefore he is a real criminal and there is no way he would have laid a hand on me ever...one too many people, second it seems he is scared of strong willed women. He avoided me like the plague after that event!!

Quote:

sexual assault is a serious crime therefore he is a real criminal and there is no way he would have laid a hand on me ever...one too many people, second it seems he is scared of strong willed women. He avoided me like the plague after that event!!

th.gif

you keep telling yourself that!

There is a big difference between creepy people and mentally interesting people. I have friends that are MI, and they don't creep me out. There is a guy who worked at a local discount store that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. It was a "vibe" thing. I haven't shopped there in 2 years he creeped me out so bad.

Quote:
I'm glad you think this way, however we have questioned his actions and he has told us he has no mental issues, just that "he likes to be around people."

That may be true, he may just be lonely....but, to spent that much time sitting in Wal-Mart definately signifies something more.

Back
Top Bottom