creepy people

Quote:
sexual assault is a serious crime therefore he is a real criminal and there is no way he would have laid a hand on me ever...one too many people, second it seems he is scared of strong willed women. He avoided me like the plague after that event!!

th.gif

you keep telling yourself that!

dunno what your issue is but I was sharing my story. you weren't there and you have no sense of what this guy is about I do SINCE I was there. So get off my back, you don't like what I wrote don't read it!! PERIOD!!! and now I am done, and I will not stoop to your level!! Adios...

Last edited:
I agree, but until someone claims him or takes him away, I'm still going under the assumption of "creepy". Sad thing is, he is not unattractive...to the point that one of the cashiers, when she was off the clock, gave him her phone number.

She called in sick for a number of days. She received a phone call from a blocked number saying "You better watch your sick days."

I think there are different types of creepy. Mentally disturbed people can act very oddly and that can be creepy and make me feel uncomfortable but it's a different feeling from the really rare occasion when I meet some that give me whole different sensation. The sensation that this person has the potential to do me harm is a chilling feeling up my spine as opposed to an uncomfortable feeling in my gut when I see someone who is unbalanced but harmless. We are given feelings for a reason. I, for one, try to always pay attention to how I feel in any given circumstance then decide how to act. It's called trusting my instincts and my life has been quite peaceful so something must be working.
smile.png

My guess is the guy hanging out at the Walmart is homeless. He may think it is a safe place to be during the day.

When I was in high school, I had a job at the local alcohol/drug abuse center. On really nasty days, the hardcore winos would come in to get out of the rain. One of those guys gave me the serious creeps. It also really sucks to be 17 and have all the old winos on the street know your name. Makes people wonder about you.
tongue.png

Quote:
oh yeah, I suppose he could be but from what is being said it doesnt sound like he is and im sure ropo would have mentioned if he was. but i have no problem with people, if he was mentally challenged or something then id probably think it was kind of sad or something rather than creepy but noones mentioned anything about it so until someone confirms he is in fact mentally challenged, hes creepy.
wink.png

I for one do not take what others say as gospel, if you do not know, why in the world are you posting about this person on a public forum? You needent feel sorry for someone with a disability, and from what I have read in your posts, anyone who sits at wal mart for 8 hous at a time .... has some sort of disability.

ok i dont normally just go off of what people say and maybe you're right, maybe i shouldnt say stuff without knowing but im pretty sure ihes normal and its still creepy. oh and I didnt say that, I said this particular guy sounds creepy, I never said anything about all people sitting at walmart for hours on end having a disability or being creepy, I was talking about this one guy so I dont know where you got that one from but I didnt say that, maybe he just has nothing better to do but its still creepy and i never said anything about all people sitting at walmart having disabilties so i dont know what youre talking about...
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom