Crele Polish and Friends- 12 eggs

Quote:
You're welcome. Yes, I am very happy with this group. They are all outstanding birds from good bloodlines who just happen to be housed together. I hope to have all my breeding coops for this group finished next week so this is likely the only batch of mixed eggs that will be auctioned. I have 30 of these same eggs in the bator due to hatch on 1/28. I can't wait to for the chicks to hatch - it'll be like X-Mas all over again.

Quote:
He is a total fluke. He hatched from some of my crele eggs, and now I have nobody to breed him too cuz I think he is one of a kind. I am hoping to work on a new polish variety starting with him, but still not sure who to cross him with - right now he is house in my mixed flock of rare birds but his new breeding coop should be finished next week so I will have more control over the offspring.

I have a similar rooster to that and mine also came from crele project eggs. Except my boy has some columbian pattern as well. I would be interested to find out what type of breeding results you have with him.

This is my boy Sebastian.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/82361_042.jpg

Wow, he is cool. My boy's body is lemon and red cuckoo but he does have a few black cuckoo feathers in his tail.

Last edited:
Quote:
I have a similar rooster to that and mine also came from crele project eggs. Except my boy has some columbian pattern as well. I would be interested to find out what type of breeding results you have with him.

This is my boy Sebastian.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/82361_042.jpg

Wow, he is cool. My boy's body is lemon and red cuckoo but he does have a few black cuckoo feathers in his tail.

If you come up with a plan for breeding him I would love to try some eggs. I would love to get more similar to my boy from a different gene pool.

Quote:

If you come up with a plan for breeding him I would love to try some eggs. I would love to get more similar to my boy from a different gene pool.

I will keep you posted. I am also planning to track the progress on my site. So far, I only have one mate in mind for him. She is the buff laced Polish pictured on the auction.

Your auction has the highest "coolness" factor for all the egg auctions on right now. I'm soooo tempted. Are your breeding groups going to be separated by the end of February? If they are, I'd love to get some eggs that are just Crele - I see in your photos that you have two crele roos. Very nice!

I keep checking back on the auction and everytime I check out the birds, I cant believe how gorgeous they are. The babies are definately going to be spoiled rotten when they hatch
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Yes, the pens are being built now. I hope to have them finished by next week but I will not be offering hatching eggs. I am building up my own crele flock and plan to hatch alot and cull heavily. I will be selling culls that don't make the cut later in the season.

Deann

Quote:

I will keep you posted. I am also planning to track the progress on my site. So far, I only have one mate in mind for him. She is the buff laced Polish pictured on the auction.

I would be trying the BLP as well. I wonder if there are any Partridge color Polish? I would like to see that.

Back
Top Bottom