Crele Polish and Friends- 12 eggs

juststruttin

Songster
9 Years
Aug 9, 2010
California
I have several high quality birds together and will start separating them into pens in order to be able to offer pure-bred chicks, but before I do I thought I would be fun to offer some one-of-a-kind hatching eggs. This is a wild bunch of chickens and the babies are sure to be stunning!!

Roosters:
Crele Polish, Red Cuckoo Polish, Silver Phoenix, Cuckoo Silkie, Partridge Silkie, Crele Penedesenca

Hens:
D'uccle, Cornish, Olive Eggers, Partridge Penedesenca, Assorted Polish colors, White Langshans, Silkies, Favorelles, Russian Orloffs, Gold Spangled Hamberg,

You can see more pictures of my breeding stock on my site.

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif

I sooo hope I win this! All the birds are gorgeous and would make such beautiful babies! I love the idea of surprise breeds to add to my little feathered family

Just thought you might like see the possible parents of the hatching eggs in this listing. This will definitely be an amazing hatch.

65129_polbuff.jpg

65129_duccle.jpg

65129_glpolish.jpg

65129_pollemcuc3.jpg

65129_silkbluehen3.jpg

65129_phoenixroo.jpg

65129_polslhen.jpg

65129_polcrelhen3.jpg

65129_polcrelroo3.jpg

65129_penecrelebuff.jpg

Gahhhh!! It feels like forever until this auction is over
barnie.gif
You have a Gorgeous selection of birds and I cant wait to see if I win, this is the first auction I've participated in. Thank you for adding more pictures last night, although it just made me more antsey to win
fl.gif

Quote:
He is a total fluke. He hatched from some of my crele eggs, and now I have nobody to breed him too cuz I think he is one of a kind. I am hoping to work on a new polish variety starting with him, but still not sure who to cross him with - right now he is house in my mixed flock of rare birds but his new breeding coop should be finished next week so I will have more control over the offspring.

Quote:
He is a total fluke. He hatched from some of my crele eggs, and now I have nobody to breed him too cuz I think he is one of a kind. I am hoping to work on a new polish variety starting with him, but still not sure who to cross him with - right now he is house in my mixed flock of rare birds but his new breeding coop should be finished next week so I will have more control over the offspring.

I have a similar rooster to that and mine also came from crele project eggs. Except my boy has some columbian pattern as well. I would be interested to find out what type of breeding results you have with him.

This is my boy Sebastian.
82361_042.jpg

Back
Top Bottom