Crested Indian runner free to a good home

Where in Upstate NY are you? I might be able to take her in.
I live in Rochester, see I got her from a farmer about a hour and half away for a companion to my female runner but she is very wild, not tame at all. She was used to free ranging and being a part of a huge flock. Mine is very tame, and lives in my house and goes outside during the day. I honestly don't know if a duck can be tamed or not?

I live in Rochester, see I got her from a farmer about a hour and half away for a companion to my female runner but she is very wild, not tame at all. She was used to free ranging and being a part of a huge flock. Mine is very tame, and lives in my house and goes outside during the day. I honestly don't know if a duck can be tamed or not?

Probably not. She didn't imprint on you as a duckling and she knows she's a duck, not a human.

You are unfortunately about four hours from me, so I doubt you would want to drive her over here :(

Oh wow, well I appreciate you reaching out to me. I'll just wait things out and if I can get her a good home in the mean time then I'll be happy. In the mean time I will try to earn her trust that's all I can do

Back
Top Bottom