crested runner ducks from ideal

yes does anyone have their own personal pics of crested runners not  white crested ducks? no web pages personal pics only please
[/quotes know this is an old post, but here is my crested runner.

Last edited:

We got this little girl from our local feed store along with some noncrested runners. We don't have any other crested ducks and don't plan to incubate any eggs (if they want to go broody they can but I've read it's unlikely). I never knew that they had so many health problems! Little Daisy Duke is the most daring and loving out of all my ducks and has even formed a strong bond with our dog which the other ducks seem to see as a "predator" (though he's never even touched one). I really hope she ends up okay.

We got this little girl from our local feed store along with some noncrested runners. We don't have any other crested ducks and don't plan to incubate any eggs (if they want to go broody they can but I've read it's unlikely). I never knew that they had so many health problems! Little Daisy Duke is the most daring and loving out of all my ducks and has even formed a strong bond with our dog which the other ducks seem to see as a "predator" (though he's never even touched one). I really hope she ends up okay.

She is so cute!

Mime are hatched from a black double crested mom and a crested fawn and white dad. Not show but great pet quality. No defects so all. Very sweet. Out of 5 one has no crest but all same parents. My black 9ne is double crested also.

Back
Top Bottom