Cretaceous Acres Hatching Eggs

cretaceousacres

In the Brooder
Mar 31, 2021
Vermont
Hello,

We are a new hatchery/homestead offering hatching eggs. We currently are selling Australorp, Barnevelder, Barred Cochin, and coming soon Russian Orloff eggs. Mix and match is available. We do not guarantee hatch rates if eggs are mailed due to too many factors that can affect the fertilization (being bumped around, extreme temperatures, etc.).

Love the name! It’s a great one for “yard raptors”.

Are you NPIP? What would your prices be? I am assuming the Australorp and Barnevelder are the ‘regular’ coloration? I might be interested in Orloffs and Barred Cochin (LF?) later this year.

Thanks!

Love the name! It’s a great one for “yard raptors”.

Are you NPIP? What would your prices be? I am assuming the Australorp and Barnevelder are the ‘regular’ coloration? I might be interested in Orloffs and Barred Cochin (LF?) later this year.

Thanks!
Thanks! We love dinosaurs so it was fitting! We are not NPIP certified yet, but we are being tested for salmonella through a local research lab!

Our Australorp males are blue and our hens are either blue or black so when you hatch them out there's a chance you'll get either blue, black, or splash. We like variety!
The Barnevelders are your standard double laced variety.

We typically charge $50 a dozen you can mix and match your twelve or more.

Back
Top Bottom