***Crevecoeur Thread***

Pics
Poularde-page 1, post 15- section of SOP for Crevs. Dull black, not white skin. Beak should also go to "horn" color towards the tip. Wattle should barely be visible. I've got some crevecoeurs that I hope will breed well so that I can introduce them to folks in my area. I start saying the name and people turn to my dh to say "Is she speaking a foreign language?!"

Hi Everyone,
I just added a Crevecoeur Roo and 3 hens to my flock. They are so beautiful. Now I just need to get a breeding pen built so that I can separate them to keep their offspring pure bred. Here is a picture of my handsome roo . :)

And one of his girls.

Jen
DayDream Farm

They are majestic birds! The feathers on mine not only have a green sheen but purple too. The Black Jersey Giants we had before had the green sheen but I think the purple is just awesome on the crevs. Here's to hoping for good fertility/hatch rates all around:)

They are majestic birds! The feathers on mine not only have a green sheen but purple too. The Black Jersey Giants we had before had the green sheen but I think the purple is just awesome on the crevs. Here's to hoping for good fertility/hatch rates all around:)
Are you selling any? I would love some.

They aren't laying yet but I do plan to sell chicks. I'm just beginning to research shipping chicks and my crevs are due to start laying any time now.

Back
Top Bottom