CreveChris

Songster
Apr 26, 2020
NE Florida
Here's a funny Short video of my three Crèvecœur cockerels sourced from Greenfire Farms.

Two conform very well so far, while Michele Cockerel has questionable horns which may be more oak leaf. He is the largest, but will probably be available in a month or two.

The others will stay forever as part of our breeding program which will be growing along with our big coop project now underway. These guys are pretty uniform just as we'd hoped.

Shilo7

Chirping
Feb 26, 2016
II have found two pullets for $35 each. They are 4 months old. The person wants $35 each for the pullets and I think this is expensive. I would like to know what is the appropriate price for 4-month-old Crevecoeur pullets in Texas

CreveChris

Songster
Apr 26, 2020
NE Florida
II have found two pullets for $35 each. They are 4 months old. The person wants $35 each for the pullets and I think this is expensive. I would like to know what is the appropriate price for 4-month-old Crevecoeur pullets in Texas
We paid $30 each for day-old chicks from Greenfire Farms. Who is selling them? I'm aware of pullets selling for $100 each from breeders. YMMV

Shilo7

Chirping
Feb 26, 2016
I am not sure where the lady got the Crevecoeur. She has decided to sell her flock and has 2 left. East Texas

CreveChris

Songster
Apr 26, 2020
NE Florida
I am not sure where the lady got the Crevecoeur. She has decided to sell her flock and has 2 left. East Texas
There are reportedly about 1,000 Crèvecœurs in the world at any given time, from what I understand from the Livestock Conservancy. If I want Creves outside of my flock, I have one source in my whole state. It depends on how much you love the breed, I guess.

Top Bottom