Crochet! 2010 Spring Fling Floral Square Swap!! CLOSED!

elcunni75

Songster
11 Years
Jun 2, 2008
SE MA
Let's kick off the New Year with thoughts to warm us all!
Picture this, if you will: Looking outside and seeing the green grass, flowers popping up, new life just budding all around! Now, let's bring that inside to brighten our rooms and lift our spirits!

Theme: Floral Squares!!

Color: Brights or pastels, preferred!

Size: 6-12"

Pattern: Dust off our books and take a peek ..
Or: Type in Google search 'crochet Floral Square patterns' - Lots of free patterns out there to be had!
Let's get even more creative and challenge ourselves!

Number: As many as there are participants in the swap!

Dates: LAST DAY to sign up is February 8th!! That's 4 weeks from now.. Come on Ladies (and Gents, if applicable!)!!
Please put them in the mail heading in my direction NO LATER than March 29th.. giving everyone 7 weeks to make! We can do it.. YES! we can!!

New folks are encouraged to visit with us here in this thread and post and get to know us! We are always happy to have new friends here in the crochet club! We'd love to have you join the fun, join the swap or any other projects that we have going on!!!!

* Smokers are Welcomed and asked to please remember to wash and febreeze your Floral Squares (floral scent NOT necessary! hahahaha!)!

When you have finished your Floral Squares, send me a pm and I'll send you my address so that you can mail in your work!!

I ask that ALL squares be placed in individual ziplock bags with your username and real name on each bag. In addition, you will need to send return postage!!
* If you live outside the United States please check with your post office for how much postage it will take for me to return your Floral Squares to you and send that amount, please!

Let's have fun!
So, Who's with me???

Spring Fling Floral Swap Sign Up List:

1) Elcunni75 - Erin - Squares done!
2) Baustin - Betty - Squares received! Beautiful!!
3) Buck Creek Chickens - Paula
4) Jenjscott - Jen - Squares received! WOW!!
5) Majestic Farm - Squares received! Georgeous!
6) Queen Scoot
7) Katiesarahsmom
8) Smitty's Farm - Kim - Squares received! Awesome!

Last edited:
Thank you two Ladies for signing up so early! I've gotten both of your squares done already! LOL!
I can't wait to see all the flowers as they pour out!

Come on, peeps!

I am in!
ya.gif
And I know the first square I am going to make!

I do have a question
hide.gif
how many do I make? One for everyone that signs up? I am a tiny bit confused
smack.gif
just slap me!

Quote:
No slaps! I love questions.. as my HS Science teacher used to say, "the only stupid question is the one not asked".. so Please ask away!

Yes.. One square for each person signed up at closing time, as well as one for yourself! We're up to 5, as of this posting! Lets keep 'em coming Ladies (and Gents, if any are interested!)

They don't have to all be the same either... Spring brings a mix of flowers and smiles to all!

Now, I need to make 2 more! YAY!!

I would love to join, but I don't know if I'll be able to finish them all with school. are you going to do this again over the summer? I'd probably be able to participate then.

Back
Top Bottom