Crochet! 2010 Spring Fling Floral Square Swap!! CLOSED!

Quote:
Me either!! I am anxiously waiting to see what everyone has come up with. Also, I am hoping that you guys will do the suggested potholder swap ~ I have been making a few fun ones in anticipation of it ~
~Red

I took pics of mine before I mailed them off to Erin. I kind of like the mystery of not knowing what I am receiving, so I never posted any pics of mine either. I love surprises!!!! I promise to post pics when we all finally receive our squares.

Red~ I've never made potholders before. Are they easy to whip up? I guess I need to give some a whirl to see if I will have time to do them if that ends up being the theme for the next swap. I wouldn't mind doing floral squares again either. It was fun learning new designs.

I took pics of mine too
cool.png

Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
Me either!! I am anxiously waiting to see what everyone has come up with. Also, I am hoping that you guys will do the suggested potholder swap ~ I have been making a few fun ones in anticipation of it ~
~Red

I took pics of mine before I mailed them off to Erin. I kind of like the mystery of not knowing what I am receiving, so I never posted any pics of mine either. I love surprises!!!! I promise to post pics when we all finally receive our squares.

Red~ I've never made potholders before. Are they easy to whip up? I guess I need to give some a whirl to see if I will have time to do them if that ends up being the theme for the next swap. I wouldn't mind doing floral squares again either. It was fun learning new designs.​

Smitty's ~ Yup, they really are!! I use a 100% Egyptian cotton ( peaches & cream would also work, with a 5mm or 6mm hook), & crochet animal shapes & such. I usually make 2 sides, and then crochet them together, so no accidental burns. I can usually finish one in an hour or so.
~Red

Smitty's Farm :

Hey!
frow.gif

How's it going? Just stopping by to see if all the squares & re-turn postage has been mailed. Sorry........ I'm so anxious to receive my squares.
pop.gif
I can't wait!!!!!!
ya.gif

Well, I Was waiting for another Swapper to send out her's...
However, it's been nearly 2 weeks since she said she'd send them out and they've not been seen here... and I've not heard a peep in response to my PM...

SO, I'm sorting tonight and sending them tomorrow as it's NOT fair to those who got their stuff here in time or at least kept in touch.

I'm sorry this didn't work out very well. But I do hope that those who get their squares Show them off!!
Thank you to those who participated.​

Quote:
Well, I Was waiting for another Swapper to send out her's...
However, it's been nearly 2 weeks since she said she'd send them out and they've not been seen here... and I've not heard a peep in response to my PM...

SO, I'm sorting tonight and sending them tomorrow as it's NOT fair to those who got their stuff here in time or at least kept in touch.

I'm sorry this didn't work out very well. But I do hope that those who get their squares Show them off!!
Thank you to those who participated.

I don't see where it's your fault. There's always someone that doesn't come through. The secret santa showed us that. You do what you have to do. The ones that participated will be happy and that's all that counts. Something may have happened where the rest couldn't come through. Those things happen. I think the rest of us can live with that. Thank you for all your time and effort.

Hey~ Just checking in to say hello. I bet everyone has been busy w/ this beautiful weather playing outside with their chickens and planting in their gardens. I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!

Back
Top Bottom