Crochet Square Swap - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm off to Mom's so she can teach me her hooking technique. She'll be thrilled to know I'm sharing my new skills with so many people.
lau.gif

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Try not to leave me too many pages to read when I get back, okay????????

chickenranchwife wrote:
. Keep up the good work all you hookers. At least we can't catch any STD's from this kind of hookin!

Now you are wrong there! If we hook to much we can get
Stiff, Tender Digits!

LOL!!!! So many Hookers with humor!!!! Love that laughin and hookin at the same time thing ya'll got goin on!!!!!!!!! And thank you gawd I've never had that tender digit disease, holy cow, I wouldn't tell anybody if I did, lol!!!!!!!!!​

Hi - took today off to clean my house for Easter and 10-17 people coming over. I cleaned a little, hooked a little, cleaned a little, hooked a little, you get it. Got a bunch more squares done. You hookers have to stop being so funny, I was reading your posts on Thursday at work and my boss (big time attorney) came out and asked me what I was laughing about. I couldn't tell him I was laughing about a bunch of happy hookers:D
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
You guys are great.

Shelly, your cast is beautiful and I hope you are feeling better. You could always look into victims of crime (hit and run is a crime). Here in Ohio you can apply for compensation.

Well, I going back to hooking because I am really tired of cleaning. Why do I clean the house for a holiday and it is just worse after everyone leaves?

Bonnie

Quote:
At least once a week I take my crocheting to school and set it on my desk. I don't work on it or mention it, but I get the opportunity to talk about it and if I have time, demonstrate. The #1 comment, "My grandma did/does that." #2 comment, "I thought only old people did that." My students have started calling me granny (I turned 30 this week) because of my 'hooking'.

Quote:
Beet you to that, I was hooking at a track meet on Monday. At wed. track meet it was so windy, I couldn't keep a hold of the squares. The runners looked like they were running through water. A gust of wind blew the discus back at one participant. The coaches reoriented the students so they were throwing WITH the wind.

You all are so funny. I didn't do much today. Just kind of did a little of this and a little of that. Need to get to hookin so I can get them sent into Scrambled Egg. Hope everyone has a very Happy Easter. Is it against the law to hook on Easter? LOL

Quote:
Beet you to that, I was hooking at a track meet on Monday. At wed. track meet it was so windy, I couldn't keep a hold of the squares. The runners looked like they were running through water. A gust of wind blew the discus back at one participant. The coaches reoriented the students so they were throwing WITH the wind.

Well darn, I guess it would be hard to find a place where hookin' hasn't been done already,
lau.gif

I am working on #15,
wee.gif

I just love this thread
love.gif
it is so fun to come here and read all the interesting and funny posts. This is the most enjoyment I have had in a long time and I never knew crocheting could be so fun but it is better with a party of people.

Im on square 4 but I will be catching up to you gals next week. Today I cleaned the pens
ep.gif
(o joy) and tomorrow I am going to dear daughters to give her dog a hair cut so he looks nice for Easter
wink.png

We got a couple inches of snow today but it promises to melt by the end of the weekend.

Everyone have a very Happy Easter!
jumpy.gif

LOL!! Hookin in a lawyer's office and hookin in a near tornado!!! We are desperate!!! Wonder what that lawyer would say if he knew he had hired a hooker??!!!! lol!!!!!!!

Sounds like all hookers are on track..especially jc
lau.gif
...so keep on crankin 'em out...as for me, I'll be a race track hooker today hopin to score another win, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it against the law to hook on Easter? LOL

...only if you're on the front pew......​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom