crocheting amigurumi

I would love to hear how the make out, if you don't mind keeping us posted. I have been trying to teach my 15 year old to crochet and it's still a work in progress. She is a lefty and I'm a righty, so I have trouble showing her how it goes. But if you have success with your class, I can use that as motivation for my daughter
thumbsup.gif

I'm ambidextrous and can do it with either hand. I've got several left handed kids in the club and I bought a book at Wal Mart that has great left handed instructions for beginners. The biggest mistake I've seen them make is having the yarn hang in front and they end up wrapping around the bottom of the chain.

I have the book Super Crochet Wonderful.. somewhere.. that I made a beanie out of last winter. I also have an older book that has some things I'm not into, but had food patterns and I got another book recently called Tasty Crochet that I made an apple and some toast with lol I also crocheted a Nannerpuss for my husband in Iraq, he loved that!
I wish I could post pictures, but something's up with my camera's battery charger...

Back
Top Bottom