Crockpot Crack Chicken (Easy Recipe!)

Smuvers Farm

Melvin Up the Taterhole
Feb 16, 2017
TN/Western KY Border
2-4 lbs skinless chicken of your choice (doesn't HAVE to be boneless, up to you)
1-2 bricks cream cheese
Seasonings of choice (like creole, ranch, onion soup, whatever floats your boat)
1 bag frozen chopped broccoli

Put chicken in the crock pot. Top chicken with seasonings. Place cream cheese on top of that. Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours. It should become kind of soupy. If you have bones, pull them out and shred the chicken, mixing everything together well. Mix in frozen chopped broccoli and let cook maybe another 20-30 minutes to heat through. Serve.

I'm going to (attempt to) copy a link to this over to my recipes thread. I might try this this weekend!

2-4 lbs skinless chicken of your choice (doesn't HAVE to be boneless, up to you)
1-2 bricks cream cheese
Seasonings of choice (like creole, ranch, onion soup, whatever floats your boat)
1 bag frozen chopped broccoli

Put chicken in the crock pot. Top chicken with seasonings. Place cream cheese on top of that. Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours. It should become kind of soupy. If you have bones, pull them out and shred the chicken, mixing everything together well. Mix in frozen chopped broccoli and let cook maybe another 20-30 minutes to heat through. Serve.

Back
Top Bottom