Crockpot Incubator Saga III: Shipped Quails Eggs...?!

Pics
i was wondering about that too, unfortunately I just ran out of bandaids :/

I think there may be other underlying issues, but hard to rule out anything right now to narrow down the cause.
Ohh nooo ☹️ Not sure if it works, but I had advice once to cut a circle out of a bank/credit card to the size of the feet and tape it to my pullets feet. It turned out it was neuro with my baby, maybe a peck to the head, so it didn’t work for me. Big hugs and I hope things improve x

feathers just popped up out of nowhere :eek:

13701CB6-0730-4E16-A2C5-17CABB0CC5FB.jpeg

C33FFE30-2515-4CA6-A406-6F84AF97C2BE.jpeg
Ohh nooo ☹️ Not sure if it works, but I had advice once to cut a circle out of a bank/credit card to the size of the feet and tape it to my pullets feet. It turned out it was neuro with my baby, maybe a peck to the head, so it didn’t work for me. Big hugs and I hope things improve x
Thanks! I’ll just do what I can, honestly I think the two yellow ones has a genetic problem. The fact that both seem to have wry neck(?) hardly seems like a coincidence. ideally I would like to have a healthy resilient flock of quails eventually, so I wouldn’t be breeding any that are showing problems :/

The remaining 6 are healthy and developing normally. One week today...

They always look dead when they sleep, lol

4C97D0B6-F44E-413F-97F0-AD498F7167E7.jpeg

feathers just popped up out of nowhere :eek:

View attachment 2842157

View attachment 2842158

Thanks! I’ll just do what I can, honestly I think the two yellow ones has a genetic problem. The fact that both seem to have wry neck(?) hardly seems like a coincidence. ideally I would like to have a healthy resilient flock of quails eventually, so I wouldn’t be breeding any that are showing problems :/

The remaining 6 are healthy and developing normally. One week today...

They always look dead when they sleep, lol

View attachment 2842162
Aww they are so cute! How that one sleeping with it's legs out is so odd. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom