Cross Continental Friends!!!

Yeah even I am smarter than that. I remember when I learned that bad eggs explode and it was cause I found one in the yard and I threw it away just to have it explode all over me. It was a VERY old egg. I bet he will give you a hard time and try to fault you for it.

he's really a fool, maybe, he accumulate eggs from more than a month

obviously, he got to pay for the whole number of eggs, two times fool

luckily, the entire section was full of his eggs, no one of the others have consequences about this stupid action

I've got a pair of little incubators too, he only got to gave me half of the eggs

if we think he's a man who have done college, the situation become ridicolous

This man you describe sounds indeed like a fool.

My current hatching adventure is I am trying to hatch duck eggs under a broody chicken. Could be interesting.

Oh then that's good to hear. The babies don't act funny being raised by a different momma? I don't think so now that I think about, my baby ducks always turn out pretty normal when I raise them. Oh and earlier you mentioned not wanting to drive me crazy....you know me at least well enough to know I am already there!

you know I mean don't drive you crazy in search of the eggs

the duckies haven't any kind of problems under a brood, maybe, there can be some in the opposite way, the duck always want to take a bath, splash on the eggs and always trying to push the chicks on the water

it's almost 3.00, I really need some rest

hope to get a better tomorrow

buonanotte piccoletta

Yeah i have experienced the whole duck raise a chicken thing, that is a story for when I can type with both hands, stupid arm in a stupid sling. And i know that is what you meant, that is what i meant to but crazy is as crazy does! Goodnight Bill, i hope you have a better tomorrow as well.

Last edited:
YIKE!!! I just realized what my last few posts sound like!! I don't mean "I'm crazy" like that. I mean like I am not mentally right, messed up, scatter brained, pick one. Just had to clear that up for everyone.
hide.gif
now I get what my horoscope means about watching what I say!

I wake up just to see how my girls have fun without me and with some nice looking firemen!

what about the pictures, I sure need a couple of that O-Shamo and like that light Sussex a lot, that's one of the first breeds my father use to cross for meat, also for eggs

nice to see TarheelBirdy back here, we need someone normal

if I've got to post a picture to explain a married woman, sure can appear like that

I don't know why the rest of the world continues to call them "Polish", it's a beautiful ITALIAN breed
I'm here! I've been lurking, but this is the first chance I've had to post. It's nice to be missed, and I'm laughing at being considered "normal." !!!

If Polish chickens are Italian, why are they named Polish?

just the cactus explain clearly what's your climate situation, it seems there are no big damages

if my house or the bush in the backward bring on fire, we could roast like turkeys, and just the canadair could shut it off, if there was a place where refill

hope you enjoyed the sight of these guys at work, and luckily there are no troubles

if the risk weren't so high, I could light a fire, just to seeing the women with food arrive!

Don't even joke about having a fire! I hope you never have one.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom