Cross Continental Friends!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Megan Amber, Mar 17, 2013.

1. TarheelBirdy

TarheelBirdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks, yes, it's so much fun to work cattle. Once you do it, you're hooked.

My Dad has dementia, so every day is different. He does well overall. It's just very hard to know how to balance taking care of him while preserving his dignity and independence as much as possible.

2. TarheelBirdy

TarheelBirdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

3. thedollysmama

thedollysmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2010
    Oroville, CA
    Oh, Bill, don't worry about the joke, who knew about the neighbor?! Interesting about your rain but bad timing for making hay. I bet they were up night and day bringing it in because of the weather.
    You should go to a real rodeo, compadres, and they have them in Germany sometimes, too. I LOVE the rodeo!

Karen
    Off to work

4. SlowBill

SlowBill Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2013
    Italia
    Buonasera figliuole,

storm take a little pause from a couple of hours, but, sky is dark like the night

you're right, Caterina, I was munching my brain about the first cut of hay, the grass is somewhere 1 meter high,

also cereals need the first treatment, and there are troubles to do it, orchard need them again, where flowers aren't falling down

gone to do some dinner for my band

5. SlowBill

Mar 18, 2013
    Italia
    someone call the doctor, I've got the fever! [​IMG]

6. Megan Amber

Megan Amber Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2013
    Aww---what cute little bald babies!

7. qwackers

qwackers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2013
    somerset, england
    Tarheelbirdy - thanks for the Link. That place looks amazing. Watched the video - super cheesy hehe. Yeh I love the places here at Christmas. We went to one last year where it was all based around the Victorian author Charles Dickens. So every room was decorated to depict a part of one of his books. Was lovely. We have this this here called the national trust. It's a charity that owns lots of these historical buildings. You pay a small smog t a year and it can get you in to any if them as many times as you like.
    Your horse looks gorgeous by the way! I started riding last summer and Loved it. Sadly though I ended up with a really bad back and had physio therapy. Hope to get back in the saddle at some point though.

Sorry to hear about your neighbour Karen. Has all the other stuff calmed down now?

Bill that guy sounds like an idiot! I hope the other eggs will be ok.

8. SlowBill

Mar 18, 2013
    Italia
    this hatching was special

just when I was thinking about very less chicks, with a day of delay, 141 on 144 babies born, just one black nacked neck and an huge amount of blondes

rainstorm, after few hours of rest, roars again under our souls

9. Megan Amber

Megan Amber Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2013
    Well then you need to love him and squeeze him and call him George!

10. qwackers

qwackers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2013
    somerset, england
    Yippie for more bambini! Sounds like you are having quite the storm. Hope all your animals are safe and sound.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by