Ended Crowing Rooster Photo Contest

Pics
Here's Jojo with the Mojo!
Jojo Phoenix is my colorful Wyandotte. His is a mellow, deep baritone crow, so cool. 😎 He's a loveable, huggable chunk. ❤️

3) Rear view
View attachment 3163666

4) Front view
(Not an entry, just a funny follow up to one of my entries)

😆 My sweetheart just pointed out the hilarious wide-eyed reaction to Jojo's powerful crow. Check out the hen, Mirabelle...her expression is priceless. 😆 🤣 😂

20220625_184111.jpg

(Not an entry, just a funny follow up to one of my entries)

😆 My sweetheart just pointed out the hilarious wide-eyed reaction to Jojo's powerful crow. Check out the hen, Mirabelle...her expression is priceless. 😆 🤣 😂

View attachment 3167482
She looks annoyed. :gig Fun photo!

Thanks his hen went with him I got them from the same place and they were sick when I got them. I only had them for a week or 10 days but I still loved them. I don't have any pics of them because of how short I had them. Miss you sarge and hazle
I feel your pain…. I had a golden sebright boy and a glw boy who were both my best mates… thanks to someone selling me sick birds they both ended up getting sick and I lost them both… those who knew of Audrey and Houdini know how much I went through with them and how much they both meant to me… here’s a picture of Houdini… oh how I miss them both so much
A7EA3B0A-B87B-4F87-A01B-11404E8E898C.jpeg

I feel your pain…. I had a golden sebright boy and a glw boy who were both my best mates… thanks to someone selling me sick birds they both ended up getting sick and I lost them both… those who knew of Audrey and Houdini know how much I went through with them and how much they both meant to me… here’s a picture of Houdini… oh how I miss them both so much
I'm sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry 😞 😔 I lost my speckled Sussex because of them to I loved her Color and even though I only had her for a week also I loved her

Back
Top Bottom