Crowing Title up for Grabs! Contest! Winners Announced!

Quote:
LOL!! Its defiently annoying!!
sickbyc.gif
LOL!! Poor guy, but he is very pretty! Iv been thinking about getting a Crele OEG. They have such neat feathers!!

Crele is probably my favorite color for Old English, but I'd better not tell him that. His ego is big enough already, him being a movie star and all now.
lol.png

Here's Leopold ,our 6 month old Dominique. Just brought him home from the fair, so he's in quarantine in our shed for a little while.

He's so LOUD!!!!

This is Roovie, a most annoying feed store silkie, he is 14 months old. Try to picture this crow every 8-15 seconds for up to 10 min. at a time.... morning.... noon.... evening.... and if he is awake at night... hope this works... first time youtube user...
tongue.png

So far all the entries have been great but A LOT of people have been missing one simple point.
barnie.gif
You HAVE TO have an annotation on the video that advertises Backyardchickens.com We cannot add you to the list of contestants without meeting every criteria. If I have you listed at the bottom of post #1 then your entry is fine and meets all criteria. If you don't see your user name and a link to your video on the main post then there must be something you need to fix. I definitely don't want to discount anyone so please pay close attention to all of the criteria on the main post.

Last edited:
Here's my Blue Americana Roo. 1 year old! .(As you can tell the sound quality isn't great, the rain was coming down in sheets)..He'll crow in the middle of the night if he hears a noise or sees a light. I acquired him from AHappyChick & he is one of my favorite birds.

Last edited:
Rob, did you remember to tell everyone that they HAVE TO have an annotation on the video that advertises Backyardchickens.com?
ETA
Don't bother coming after me. I'm not home, and Anne won't tell where I am.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom