Crowing Title up for Grabs! Contest! Winners Announced!

How To Upload Your Video to YouTube:
Once you've finished editing your video, made sure it's less than 15 minutes, smaller than 2GB in size, and in an acceptable format, you're ready to upload it. GO TO: http://www.youtube.com/

* Click the Upload link at the top of any YouTube page.
* Click the "Browse" button to browse for the video file you'd like to upload. Select the file you want to upload.
* Click the 'Upload Video' button to start the uploading process.
* As the video file is uploading, enter as much information about your video as possible in the relevant fields (including Title, Description, Tags, and Category). You're not required to provide specific information, but the more information you include, the easier it is for users to find your video!
* Click the 'Save changes' button to save the updates you've made to the video file.

Last edited:
I'll happily take all the prizes
big_smile.png
LOL!

Ha! I wish I were more You tube savvy and had a high speed connection, lol.

My Australorp roo keeps watch over our kitchen window and crows every time he sees us. He cocks his head sideways and listens to see what we're up to, and then crows at about 1 gajillion decibels. He's become so annoying that I don't even bother opening the window anymore. holy smokes that bird is loud....

Ok this is George he is an Americauna bantam Roo He is about 1 year old he is my neighbors and crows ALL THE TIME! starting at 4 am and doesnt quit til bedtime. I think he is so cute, but sometimes he does get annoying

George
Americauna bantam
about 1 year old

Last edited:
went she first got him it sounded like a peacock. He's kinda evoled into that. I will try to post my liitle roo today if I can catch him crowing he sounds like a car starting. we have crazy sounds round here.
lol.png

I've got to say that the most annoying rooster at my house at the moment is a little serama roo that likes to crow right into my ear drum
th.gif
As I typed this he just did it 4 more times LOL
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom